A couple of weeks after the release of Football Manager 2015 on desktop and console, the mobile edition of the latest installment in Sports Interactive and Sega's popular series of football management simulation games has made it to iOS.
Football Manager Handheld 2015 most notably features an all-new 2-D match engine that boasts more realistic renderings and allows for better team performance analyses and therefore better decision-making. Note, though, that the new match engine may not be supported on your device, depending on its processing and memory capabilities.
If you can’t see the video embedded above, please click here.
The game also features the following:
- Scouting Agency: A brand new Scouting Agency which allows you to look at, and monitor, a ranked list of the top 50 players within the game both for current ability and future potential.
- Rankings and Dynamic League Reputation: New World Rankings, for international teams and national leagues, which will evolve over time based on performances in continental competitions.
- More Detailed Club Stats: A Club Stats page dedicated to showing you more detailed seasonal and historical information about all areas of your club.
- Manager Achievements Page: A Manager Achievements page so you can track all of your accolades and get a run-down on all trophies, awards and achievements won.
- Improved My Club Mode: You can now assign Player Roles to each of your squad members and also save any player from any career and use that player in your My Club squad.
- Improved Look and Feel: More improvements to the user interface to make your role as manager easier.
The game offers an in-app purchase bundle that unlocks premium features, including a new in-game editor that allows you to change your game data throughout your career.
See also: Kingdom Rush Origins rushes to iOS featuring new prequel tower defense adventure, Adventure through magical tree tops with the Poppets, a cute and challenging arcade game, and Electronic Arts shows off SimCity BuildIt mobile building game in new gameplay trailer.