Folks, the Apple Online Store is down.
That’s right: with just a handful of hours left before Apple’s “Spring Forward” Apple Watch event is set to commence, the company’s online store has closed for business. When it returns, we’ll probably be able to preorder Apple Watches.
Today’s special event at the Yerba Buena Center in San Francisco, California begins at 10 a.m. PDT. Apple will provide live streaming both online and via Apple TV.
Come back to AppAdvice for the latest news and commentary.
In the meantime, see:
- What to expect at Apple’s ‘Spring Forward’ event on March 9
- Op-Ed: 5 reasons Pebble could be the Apple Watch’s biggest headache
- More information about the Apple Watch leaks ahead of Monday’s special media event
- How Apple Watch apps are being written before the smartwatch is released
- Play with Apple Watch apps right now on WatchAware’s new WatchApps page
- Apple could allow personalized engraving on the Apple Watch
- Mix and match Apple Watch bands and cases with this interesting new site
- Pebble Watch CEO says Apple Watch is ‘lacking’
- Tim Cook touts a wide variety of different apps for the Apple Watch