Remote Media Manager Pro, a recent addition to the App Store that’s available free of charge, promises iOS device users an “intuitive file manager” that’s easy to use, is feature rich, and is super simple to configure.
Optimized for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, the app is indeed available free of charge until May 14, so if you’re interested in Remote Media Manager Pro, grab it now. The application allows iOS device owners to view, copy, move, stream, and manage files “between computers, servers, NAS drives, and cloud storage in any direction,” developer Evolution Games explains. Usefully, users don’t need to install additional software in order to get the app up and running; instead, Remote Media Manager Pro will perform a scan for available drives, and aims to connect within seconds.
The developer explains:
With our app you can play any video file without conversion, no need to move and copy files – app stream audio and video from your computer or cloud services to any iOS device. You can watch videos on your HDTV with Apple TV or Google Chromecast.
It can also hook up to files stored on an Apple Time Capsule, or in Dropbox, Box, and Google Drive. Here’s a full breakdown of the application’s features:
- Plays all video formats without conversion: avi, mkv, wmv, mpg, mp4, mov and others.
- Connect to FTP, SFTP, SMB, WebDav, Cloud services
- Wireless transfer files from any network device
- True streaming audio and video on your network without file copying
- Streaming audio and video to your HDTV via Apple TV and Google Chromecast
- Stream music, video and photo from Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Yandex.Disk
- Playback and volume control using simple gestures
- Access to media library on the iOS device (Music, Video, Photos)
- Watch online TV, listen to Internet radio (M3U playlists support)
So far, the app has received positive reviews on the App Store; users have celebrated the software’s ease of use above everything else, noting that Remote Media Manager Pro really is simple to configure (something we’re pleased to hear). Better still, besides offering users iPhone and iPad compatibility, the application is also optimized for the more recent iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
You can download Remote Media Manager Pro free of charge on the App Store (until May 14), and it’s optimized for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Check out the free app now, or see: You can now use the updated Duet Display app as a second screen for your Windows 7 or 8 PC, Schedule ahead and never be caught off-guard by ugly weather again with Horizon 3, and The productive IFTTT apps have received updates that include a Reading List.