A NEW TYPE OF WORKOUT TRACKER FOR WEIGHT LIFTING.
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced weightlifter, Stacked will help you build muscle, get strong, and lose fat faster.
With it, you can plan and do weight lifting workouts, accurately measure and monitor your body composition, and see and analyze your progress.
And unlike most other weight lifting apps, Stacked isn’t ugly, unwieldy, or unintuitive, and it isn’t cluttered with unimportant features that you’ll never use.
Instead, it’s clean, elegant, and easy to learn and use, and was built by weight lifters for weight lifters.
In short, Stacked is a workout app actually worth using, and especially if you take your bodybuilding seriously.
Here are just a few of the reasons why...
- It comes preloaded with a large database of exercises, including those that use free weights, machines, and body weight, and popular workout routines for men and women.
- You can create your own workout routines, and it’s built to handle everything, ranging from a simple, repetitive bodyweight program to a complex strength training block.
- You can set goals for various exercises and body measurements, and record and see your progress toward them.
- You can see your personal records for each exercise while you’re working out, as well as when you set them.
- You can change workouts on the fly, adding additional exercises and sets as you desire.
- You can create notes for individual sets and workouts, allowing you to precisely record how your training is going.
- It does plate math for you, so you always know how to load the bar correctly.
- You can access a 1RM calculator when you’re creating and doing workouts for easy loading calculations.
- You can assign iTunes or SoundCloud playlists to workouts, and control your music from within the app.
- You can review any workout that you’ve done and see everything from the sets you performed to the notes you made, the total workout duration and volume, and more.
- You can review your progress with your body and in your workouts with pictures and several types of graphs.
- It automatically backs up all of your data in the cloud, for free.
- It supports Imperial and metric systems.
- And more.
Stacked is also 100% free to download and fully functional for your first 10 workouts, which gives you plenty of time to “kick the tires” and make sure it’s right for you.
Once you know that you’re going to stick with Stacked, all you have to do to unlock unlimited workouts is pay a one-time upgrade fee.
So, if you’re ready to get more out of your training, enjoy your workouts, and see how you’re progressing and improving over time, then scroll up, click the “Get” button now, and start your journey today!