On Friday, Sept. 16, iPhone 7 officially launched around the world alongside the Apple Watch Series 2. Here’s our complete guide on the new generation devices.
All About iPhone 7
Just how powerful is your new handset? These reports tell the story:
- iPhone 7 Benchmarks Prove Apple Is The Leader in Mobile Chipsets
- Apple Pumps Up the Battery Power of the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- Apple Says the Bottom Left Speaker Grill on the iPhone 7 is a Barometric Vent
- Camera Wars: iPhone 7 Plus Compared to Galaxy Note 7 (Video)
- Watch an iPhone 7 be Submerged in Hot Coffee and Soda
- Scratch It, Burn It, Bend It: The iPhone 7 Is Put to the Durability Test
- What’s Inside the iPhone 7? iFixit’s Teardown Has the Answers
The Apple Watch, Take 2
Many say the second-generation Apple Watch is the one Cupertino should have released in 2015.
- The Apple Watch Series 2 Made Its Appearance at the Apple Event
- Apple Watch Series 2 First Look: Brighter and Faster
- Set Up Your New iPhone and Apple Watch Correctly
From our sister site, WatchAware:
Apps and Games for iPhone 7
We're now living in an iMessage world
The best feature in iOS 10 is arguably the new iMessage App Store, which includes sticker packs, games, payments apps, and more. Sharing information with family, friends, and business associates have never been easier.
As the iMessage App Store launches, AppAdvice has introduced a new section called the Message App Collection. Here you’ll find the hottest iMessage apps available, organized in list format.
To get started, visit “Our 10 Favorite iMessage Apps for iOS 10.”
iPhone 7 Accessories
You’ve bought a new phone. Now it’s time to protect your investment with a new case and find some new headphones:
The iPhone 7 launches in additional countries on Friday, Sept. 23, including Andorra, Bahrain, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Greenland, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Isle of Man, Jersey, Kosovo, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Maldives, Malta, Monaco, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, and Slovenia.
The public is set to receive the long-awaited macOS Sierra update on Tuesday, Sept. 20. You’ll find the update on the Mac App Store.
Did you buy an iPhone 7 or Apple Watch Series 2? Sound off in the comments below.