What is it about?
With Readdle's Documents 5, users can access their files from a variety of sources of their choosing. Once you have access to your files, just pick what you want to view or listen to, and the app lets you without breaking a sweat. When it comes to PDFs, users can mark up the PDF if need be, annotate, sign, and fill out fields on the document. There are several different choices for ink color and pen size, and it's easy to save and upload your document back into the cloud with all changes intact. A unique feature for ReaddleDocs is online storage through its own Readdle Storage. You are eligible for a free account with 512MB of storage for sharing files. PDF viewing is straightforward but lacks support for viewing multiple pages in landscape orientation.
Why we love it
Readdle is a trusted name around here, and Documents 5 is a great alternative for PDF and file management. The interface is friendly to use as well.
Documents supports Siri commands
App Store Description
Documents is the super app for iPhone & iPad. Read, listen, view and annotate almost anything you want on your iPad and iPhone. Files, documents, books, and any content is at home in Documents by Readdle.
The Documents app is the most capable application on your iOS device. It’s the hub for all your files. Our app replaces a document viewer, PDF reader, "read it later", music and video player, file downloader, cloud integrator, and other useful applications – in one elegant app experience.
Amazing attention to detail, unmatched stability and design differ Documents from any app you have on the iPhone or iPad. Use it for all of your needs at the home, office, university, or on the go every single day. Whether you need it to play audio, video, transfer files, edit PDFs or more, the Documents app has you covered.
An audio player, file or download manager and editor – all in one app. Our features bring you everything you need to get it all done. Just have a look at the shortlist of features that the Documents app allows you to do simply and conveniently.
AUDIO & VIDEO PLAYER
• Listen to music online and offline with the Documents app
• Watch movies by importing them from your computer or online sources
• Get great and easy access to your photo and video library
TRANSFER & MANAGE FILES & FOLDERS
• Manage your files and create folders for all of your needs
• Use features like zip/unzip, color tag, rename and others
• Easily share files with friends, colleagues, coworkers and others
• Drag and drop files across apps. Just open two Readdle apps in Split View on iPad* and simply move files between them
IMPORT & SAVE FILES
• All your cloud storage is placed in the “My Files” section
• Import files from your computer, cloud, WebDav, or any nearby devices
• With the Documents app, you can download files from the Web
• Store email attachments in a single place
• Easily save web pages to read them later
READ AND EDIT PDFs
• Open Office files and eBooks with a few taps
• View and mark up PDFs right from Documents
• Modify PDF text and images with a few taps
• Manage pages in your PDFs for organized files
• Convert anything into a PDF easily
INTEGRATE ALL CLOUD SERVICES
• Connect all cloud services to Documents and access your personal and business files anytime
• Work in iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, and other Services without downloading files
• Set up two-way sync to specific folders to automatically upload your files
VPN SECURITY & PASSWORD PROTECTION
• Our VPN encrypts your data to keep you safe from peering eyes
• Add a layer of additional protection to your files and information with a password
• Contextual recommendations that save your time, suggesting the best next action to take.
SEE WHAT OTHERS HAVE SAID ABOUT OUR APP
Documents won App Store Editors' Choice in 70+ countries
"It's a tool that will help you stay better organized." - The Verge
"The app is super quick, it looks good and options are easy to locate and use." - The Next Web
"A surprising versatile app for consumers and businesses alike." - USA Today
Documents is a must-have app for your iPhone and iPad!
If you choose to purchase Documents Plus, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Current Documents Plus subscription price starts at $12,49 USD/month. Prices are in US dollars, may vary in countries other than the US, and are subject to change without notice. If you don’t choose to purchase Documents Plus, you can simply continue using Documents for free. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to email@example.com and your information will be removed.