Watch the trailer
Check the details on WatchAware
Customize. Fantastical 2 has a lot of options so you can customize your calendaring experience. Tweak things to exactly how you like them, because hey, it's your calendar! Plus the widget lets you see your entire month at-a-glance, and you can see a list of events that are happening today. Never forget your next important meeting again.
Natural language input. With Fantastical 2's natural language support, it is super easy to add new events and reminders. Just write it out in plain old English sentences, and Fantastical will figure out all of the details before it gets added and saved to your calendar. Who wants to fill out text fields anymore anyways? This is the easiest and fastest way to add new events to your calendar, so you can stay on top of things with less effort.
Your calendar at-a-glance. Fantastical 2 provides users with two different views: month and Day Ticker. The month view lets you see months at a time with colored dots to indicate when you have appointments, and the Day Ticker lets you see your meetings in a list view while highlighting today and showing you the next few days at-a-glance. It's easy to switch between the two, and you can search for events too.
Stick it to Me. Fantastical stickers including messages such as "I'm running late!" and "Where are you?" These are animated stickers, which adds a level of fun to the process.
What is it about?
Fantastical has quickly become the gold standard of calendar apps. This app has been overhauled for iOS 8 and brings with it some new tricks. Fantastical still has its innovative split view where you see the month and your list of appointments on a single screen. It still supports natural language input. It still looks amazing. Fantastical 2 integrates reminders. Just use the same plain English approach to create reminders that save right into iCloud. Some great enhancements include: a map on events with an address, a new light theme, the ability to open locations in Google Maps, and even Google Chrome support for URLs. There are more features and amazing parts to Fantastical 2 than anyone can say in a single blurb, so check it out for yourself and see what the hype is all about.
For those who...
- Want a gorgeous calendar
- Have a lot of meetings
- Want natural language support
Not for those who...
- Don't care about looks
- Don't use a digital calendar
- Prefer filling in text fields and boxes
Why we love it
Fantastical 2 continues to be one of the most beautiful calendar apps around and the natural language support is superb. It is also intuitive to use and packs in plenty of features.
App Store Description
Fantastical 2 is the award-winning calendar app with features such as natural language parsing, reminders, a beautiful week view, and much more!
"Great iOS update to my favorite iPhone calendar app. Looks great, works great, and now integrates iOS reminders." - John Gruber (Daring Fireball)
“...if you need a pure replacement for the iPhone's stock calendar-app, Fantastical 2 is your best bet.” - The Verge
"Fantastical is one of those apps that just works. Love it." - Jim Dalrymple (The Loop)
"Fantastical is my new favorite iPhone app. It looks great, it works reliably, and, more importantly, it made managing my schedule better." - MacStories
“Fantastical 2 is not only the absolute best calendar app on iOS, but the best reminders app as well.” - iMore
Just enter "Lunch with Elon in Palo Alto on Friday" and Fantastical 2 will schedule it! Or type in "todo buy milk at 5pm" and a reminder will alert you at 5PM! If your device supports dictation, you can speak the details for your event or reminder and Fantastical 2 will handle the rest.
ONE NEW APP, MANY NEW FEATURES
- See your events and dated reminders together in the main list
- Add reminders directly from the Reminders list or new event screen - just flip the switch to toggle between events and reminders
- Set dates, times, and geofences (when I arrive/when I leave)
• Significant new parser features, including:
- Create reminders by starting your sentence with "reminder", "todo", "task", or "remind me to"
- Expanded, expressive repeating events such as third Thursday of every month, every weekend, last weekday of the month, and more
- Create alerts with phrases such as "remind me tomorrow at 3PM", "alert 1 hour before", or "alarm 3PM"
• All-new event details, including a map to show your event’s locations and better repeating event options
• An elegant week view when you rotate your iPhone to landscape
• Background app updating allows events, reminders, and alerts to be pushed to Fantastical 2 even if you don't launch the app very often
• An extended keyboard when creating new events or reminders, providing instant access to numbers and symbols for dates and times (only for 4" screens or larger)
• Birthday options - tap on a birthday to see contact information or send a quick greeting
• TextExpander support
• Many other refinements and improvements
ADDING NEW EVENTS OR REMINDERS IS FUN
• The easiest and fastest way to add new events or reminders
• Just type in your details or use dictation and watch your words magically turn into an actual event or reminder!
THE FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT
• Fantastical 2's DayTicker is the efficient and enjoyable way to see your schedule
• The expansive and beautiful event list makes it easy to find your events
• Tap an event or reminder to show and edit its details
• Tap and hold an event to duplicate, move, or share
• Use search to instantly locate specific events or reminders
• View your Facebook events
FAST, FRIENDLY, AND FLEXIBLE
• Supports the same calendar services as the built-in Calendar app, including iCloud, Google Calendar, Exchange, and more!
• Fantastical 2 is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish
• Just type or speak your event or reminder in any of these languages and Fantastical will automatically understand
• 3D Touch, including Peek and Pop
• Accessibility support