Check the details on WatchAware
Heat maps of your schedule. Moleskine Timepage takes a unique approach on your busy schedule. While you are greeted with an agenda list of your upcoming events and appointments when launching the app, you can swipe from the left edge of the screen to access the Month view. In the Month view, Moleskine Timepage shows you "heat maps" of your month, with more vivid days indicating that you are more busy. It's a great way to see just how hectic the month will be in a single glance.
Focus on one day at a time. When you need to focus, you have to focus on what is happening today, and today only. To do this in Moleskine Timepage, just tap on a day you want to view and you will see all of the appointments you have for the day in one view, so you can quickly check if there is any open block available in your schedule. Plus, if you tap on an event, you can see more details, such as a map of where it is, how long it will take to get there via different transportation modes, who else is going, notes, and even the weather. Timepage also has an hourly forecast for the day if you tap-and-hold on the weather icon. It's the most comprehensive way to check on how your day is going to go without having to rely on multiple apps.
What is it about?
Moleskine Timepage is a feature-rich scheduling solution from the company who brought you the cult-classic analog notebooks and planners.
For those who...
- Are fans of Moleskine
- Like classic aesthetics
- Want a powerful calendaring solution
Not for those who...
- Aren't fans of Moleskine
- Prefer a more modernized and traditional calendar
- Don't need all of the extra bells-and-whistles
Why we love it
Timepage also makes use of natural language input for creating new events so you don't have to fiddle around with annoying text boxes, and everything about the appearance can be customized to your liking, including the colors. We love Moleskine Timepage because it has a super tasteful design that is not obnoxious or cluttered, and the colors really compliment the aesthetics well. It's easy to see how your schedule is going to be from a glance, and the extra bits of data that you get from viewing events is a great touch.
App Store Description
#1 Productivity App in 25+ countries. Selected by Apple as a Best of 2015 app.
“It’s the first calendar app that’s really won me over.” – The Next Web
Get Timepage – the most intuitive and delightful calendar app you’ll ever use. If you've tried other calendar apps but always felt they could be easier and more elegant, try Timepage today.
“Fun to use and provides essential consolidated information in a way that makes you want to use your calendar.”
“Moleskine Timepage keeps bringing us these terrific updates and enhancements, making the app better all the time. The exquisite interface and smooth animations already make the app not only beautiful but impressive.”
“The new calendar app Timepage will make you forget the rest.”
Timepage is a revolutionary smart calendar that is effortless to use. It makes every day more productive by combining your events, maps, contacts and weather into one easy app. Get it for yourself now and see why the most productive people use Timepage to manage their schedule. It works with your existing calendar so you don’t need to setup anything new.
–––WHAT PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT TIMEPAGE–––
• Uncluttered, stunning design that let’s you see a whole week at a glance and scroll into the future to see what’s next.
• Fully adjustable week calendar to show between five and ten days.
• An intuitive month heatmap that instantly shows when you are busy and free
• Personalise your calendar with authentic Moleskine themes colors
• Apple Watch app with weather, useful travel time complications and glance.
Plan Your Day:
• See beautifully animated temperature and rainfall forecasts for the day so you know what to wear and how to get around.
• You’ll never be late again! Timepage automatically gives you travel time estimates to walk, cycle, drive or catch public transport to your events. Get a ride with Uber directly from the event listing.
• Timepage will give you helpful hints like “2 hours free after this event then Gym at 6pm”.
• iOS today widgets for weather and events so essential info is always a swipe away.
It Just Works:
• The fastest and easiest event creation of any calendar app, just type something like “Coffee with George at Monks” and let Timepage take care of the details.
• Works with any calendar already on your iPhone like iCloud, Google Calendar, Outlook, Exchange, Facebook, Yahoo and CalDAV.
• Fast background sync so your events are always up to date when you edit events on the web, your computer or iPad.
• Search for events using Spotlight on your iPhone.
• Advanced calendar features you need like repeating events, reminders, calendar colours, app icon badge customisation, 24 hour time and more.
Download Timepage and make today more productive. You’ll get the same delightful feeling as when you open a new Moleskine notebook.
If you’ve got a question or something isn’t working quite right, please email us. It isn’t possible for us to respond directly to app reviews, you can contact us directly from the Menu > About > Ask Question.
We have put thousands of hours into creating Timepage, and reviews are reset every time we release an update. We read every single one. If you enjoy using Timepage please take a minute to leave us a nice review, thank you!
• Our weather data includes information about rainfall, wind, hourly temperature graph, sunrise and sunset times.
• Timepage is great as a school timetable or shift calendar.
• Timepage uses location data for accurate weather data, travel times and local information. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.