Check the details on WatchAware
Heat maps of your schedule. Moleskine Timepage takes a unique approach on your busy schedule. While you are greeted with an agenda list of your upcoming events and appointments when launching the app, you can swipe from the left edge of the screen to access the Month view. In the Month view, Moleskine Timepage shows you "heat maps" of your month, with more vivid days indicating that you are more busy. It's a great way to see just how hectic the month will be in a single glance.
Focus on one day at a time. When you need to focus, you have to focus on what is happening today, and today only. To do this in Moleskine Timepage, just tap on a day you want to view and you will see all of the appointments you have for the day in one view, so you can quickly check if there is any open block available in your schedule. Plus, if you tap on an event, you can see more details, such as a map of where it is, how long it will take to get there via different transportation modes, who else is going, notes, and even the weather. Timepage also has an hourly forecast for the day if you tap-and-hold on the weather icon. It's the most comprehensive way to check on how your day is going to go without having to rely on multiple apps.
What is it about?
Moleskine Timepage is a feature-rich scheduling solution from the company who brought you the cult-classic analog notebooks and planners.
For those who...
- Are fans of Moleskine
- Like classic aesthetics
- Want a powerful calendaring solution
Not for those who...
- Aren't fans of Moleskine
- Prefer a more modernized and traditional calendar
- Don't need all of the extra bells-and-whistles
Why we love it
Timepage also makes use of natural language input for creating new events so you don't have to fiddle around with annoying text boxes, and everything about the appearance can be customized to your liking, including the colors. We love Moleskine Timepage because it has a super tasteful design that is not obnoxious or cluttered, and the colors really compliment the aesthetics well. It's easy to see how your schedule is going to be from a glance, and the extra bits of data that you get from viewing events is a great touch.
App Store Description
Get Timepage – the most intuitive and delightful calendar app you’ll ever use. It's a powerful and fun way to get organised!
“Fun to use and provides essential consolidated information in a way that makes you want to use your calendar.”
“Moleskine Timepage keeps bringing us these terrific updates and enhancements, making the app better all the time. The exquisite interface and smooth animations already make the app not only beautiful but impressive.”
“The new calendar app Timepage will make you forget the rest.”
Timepage is a revolutionary smart calendar that is effortless to use. It makes every day more productive by combining your events, maps, contacts and weather into one easy app.
• Uncluttered, stunning design that let’s you see a whole week at a glance and scroll into the future to see what’s next.
• Fully adjustable week calendar to show between five and ten days.
• An intuitive month heatmap that instantly shows when you are busy and free
• Personalise your calendar with authentic Moleskine themes colors
• Apple Watch app with weather, useful travel time complications and glance.
Plan Your Day:
• See beautifully animated temperature and rainfall forecasts for the day so you know what to wear and how to get around.
• Never be late again! Timepage automatically gives you travel time estimates to walk, cycle, drive or catch public transport to your events.
• Timepage will give you helpful hints like “2 hours free after this event then Gym at 6pm”.
• Widgets for weather and events so essential info is always a swipe away.
It Just Works:
• The fastest and easiest event creation of any calendar app, just type something like “Coffee with George at Monks” and let Timepage take care of the details.
• Works with any calendar already on your iPhone like iCloud, Google Calendar, Outlook, Exchange, Facebook, Yahoo and CalDAV.
• Fast background sync so your events are always up to date when you edit events on the web, your computer or iPad.
• Search for events using Spotlight on your iPhone.
• Advanced calendar features you need like repeating events, reminders, calendar colours, app icon badge customisation, 24 hour time and more.
Download Timepage and make today more productive.
Timepage is a membership service with a free trial. Download the app free to try it out without restriction or registration. After the trial period you can choose to purchase a membership which allows unlimited use across all of your devices.
Your calendar data is never deleted by Timepage, regardless of your membership status. Without an active membership, you can still use the app in read-only mode, without weather features. Calendar data will remain synced to your provider of choice (iCloud, Google etc).
• Unlimited access on all your devices.
• Both monthly and annual options available.
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless automatic renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and automatic renewal status in Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Terms of Service: http://www.moleskine.com/terms-of-use
If you’ve got a question or something isn’t working quite right, you can contact us directly from the Menu > Help > Contact Support.
Got a feature idea? Let us know at https://bonobo.canny.io/timepage
We have put thousands of hours into creating Timepage. We read every single one of your reviews. If you enjoy using Timepage please take a minute to leave us a nice review, thank you!