by Joe White
May 7, 2013
Zombies, Run!, the fun fitness app with a difference, has just received an update. Now, in version 2.1.1 of the popular application, users can receive material when completing "Season One" missions, zombie alerts will be transmitted to users' headsets, and the app's ZombieLink behavior has been greatly improved. As outlined in the app's release notes, here's a complete list of changes made in the update:
As a reminder, users of Zombies, Run! can plug in their earphones and embark upon a zombie-infested run, in which the fictional story of a zombie invasion is aurally recounted by the app and is integrated within one's daily workout. The impressive application started life as a Kickstarter campaign, and has received regular updates adding new features, content, and improvements, since its launch. Zombies, Run! can be purchased in the App Store for $3.99, and owners of the app can download version 2.1.1 now. Take a look at the recently updated Zombies, Run!, or for further app news, see: Don't Like Facebook? Then You'll Like Cobook Contacts' New Livecards Update, There's Some Dark Sky In Today's Forecast For Savvy Apps' Today Weather App, and Original Huffington Post App Gains New Features As It Goes Universal.
- You now receive one material when you complete a season one mission for the first time. Just upgrade to receive materials for all of the missions you've already completed, then get building! The zombies are coming...
- Your headset now tells you when zombies start chasing you!
- Vastly improved ZombieLink behaviour.
- Lots of small improvements and fixes in the base builder, as well as a fix for the "tiny base" issue experienced by some ZombieLink users.
- You can now see which missions you ran when you review your run logs.
Six to Start