June 8, 2013
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? SpongeBob SquarePants, of course. But did you know that before he got to live there, he, er, lived somewhere else? And in the new SpongeBob Moves In game released by Nickelodeon, you have to help the famous kitchen, I mean, sea sponge move into Bikini Bottom and into his pineapple house. Just as Electronic Arts' The Simpsons: Tapped Out lets you build your very own Springfield, Nickelodeon's SpongeBob Moves In invites you to build your very own Bikini Bottom. This means moving SpongeBob into his tropical fruit-shaped abode, getting him a job at the Krusty Krab, and unlocking new characters, buildings, and areas found in the underwater city with a curious combination of words for its name. If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. SpongeBob Moves In is furnished with the following key features:
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, SpongeBob Moves In is available now in the App Store for $2.99. Note that while it already requires a fee to download, SpongeBob Moves In offers in-app purchases, ranging from as little as $0.99 for a Jelly Sampler to as much as $99.99 for a Wumbo Supply. Barnacles! [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Build your very own Bikini Bottom!
- Make Bikini Bottom landmarks like Patrick’s Rock, SpongeBob’s Pineapple, the Krusty Krab, and the Chum Bucket
- Perfect the art of fry cooking at the Krusty Krab to feed your Bottomites and earn new and rare recipes
- Play with Patrick, Squidward, Sandy, Plankton and many other familiar faces!
- Perform tons of quests to make your favorite characters happy
- Tom Kenny and other voices from the show make it an authentic SpongeBob experience
- Tons of interactive props, decorations and buildings
- Optimized for Retina display, iPhone 5 and iPad Mini!