January 29, 2014
Do you have what it takes to make good on the promise suggested by the title of the upcoming game Another Case Solved? Well, there's only one way to find out, and that's to play the game as soon as it comes out on iOS. Developed by Puzzle Craft creator Ars Thanea Games, Another Case Solved is a puzzle game that challenges you to carry out investigations in a city where candy is outlawed. It invites you to:
If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. As noted by Pocket Gamer, the emergence of Another Case Solved comes as a rather curious incident itself. You see, its central concept concerning the prohibition on candy calls to mind last week's news about Candy Crush Saga creator King's trademarking of the word "candy" as it applies to games. Additionally, the sleuthing mechanics of Another Case Solved are reminiscent of those of Sherlock: The Network, which was officially released in the App Store just a few days ago. Another Case Solved is scheduled to be launched on iOS in February. It's set to be published by Chillingo. For Chillingo's recent iOS releases, check out: Embrace Your Fears In Chillingo's Latest Psychological Thriller, In Fear I Trust, Simian.Interface Will Challenge Your Geometry And Spatial Skills In A Whole New Dimension, and Do You Have What It Takes To Become The Hot Wheels World’s Best Driver?
- Create your own personalized detective and customize their look with outfits, props, and more.
- Match clues, identify suspects, track down hidden items -- Another Case Solved features multiple styles of gameplay to keep detectives on their toes.
- Tons of story-driven cases to keep you hooked into this sugary sweet mystery.
- Take on minor cases in your spare time to keep yourself in business.
- Transform your humble office into a vibrant workplace with new furniture that will increase your detective skills.
- Join the Detective Club and share your progress and achievements with friends via Facebook.
Candy Crush Saga
Sherlock: The Network
The Project Factory