And what do you know? The latest update to the latest title in the popular Gangstar series of open-world action games delivers new content that is, in a manner of speaking, out of this world.
The update introduces a new story involving aliens, mind control, and, of course (considering that the game is set in the City of Sin), slot machines. With this story come new missions, weapons, costumes, and vehicles. Oh, and it also sees the return of the almighty jetpack, which you can strap on as you set out to kick some extraterrestrial butt.If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here.
The new version of Gangstar Vegas features:
- 7 MISSIONS: Blast off into a new story to uncover the secret behind the aliens!
- 3 REPEATABLE MISSIONS: Infiltrate the alien base and steal their tech.
- 12 WEAPONS: Zap – and plain old blast – to atoms anything that’s not human, using these high-tech toys.
- COSTUMES: Clothes make the man, as well as the alien. Dress for the part you want to play.
- 9 VEHICLES: Soar among the stars over Vegas in several alien craft.
- THE JETPACK IS BACK: By popular demand, we’ve added a freakin’ Jetpack!
Gangstar Vegas received its previous major content update last October. That update also brought new missions, weapons, costumes, and vehicles.
For more of Gameloft's recent iOS game updates, see also: Gameloft Unleashes Lovely New Update To Littlest Pet Shop For Valentine's Day, By Popular Demand, Gameloft Updates Thor: The Dark World With Virtual D-Pad Controls, and Gameloft Updates Ice Age Village With Heartwarming Content For Valentine's Day.[gallery link="file" order="DESC"]