February 13, 2014
Given the massive popularity of King's Candy Crush Saga, many other developers have been coming out with their own colorful take on the casual match-three gameplay. Rovio, for one, has been offering Juice Cubes, which features, well, juice cubes instead of candies. Now, Chillingo is out with Jelly Love, which, of course, features jellies. In Jelly Love, you have to swipe and swap jellies in order to match them and get sugar-high scores. Of course, you can also unlock power-ups and challenge your friends to achieve sweet victory. If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. Jelly Love offers the following features:
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 5.0 or later, Jelly Love is available now in the App Store for free. For more of Chillingo's recent iOS releases, see also: The Quest iPhone Expansion, Elemental Asteroids, Launches In The App Store, Paint The Town Red With John Woo's Bloodstroke, Out Now In The App Store, and Embrace Your Fears In Chillingo's Latest Psychological Thriller, In Fear I Trust. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Tons of jelly-matching fun, completely FREE
- Adorable jelly characters eager to be matched with their friends!
- Swipe quickly in the Jelly Rush – watch out for those red-hot chilies!
- Use sweet power-ups such as sour, lightning, and candy powers!
- Connect with Facebook to take on your friends on the leaderboards
- Get high scores and compete for trophies in weekly tournaments
Candy Crush Saga
Rovio Stars Ltd.