June 25, 2014
Gusto, the email app that helps you easily manage your files and photos as well as your mailbox, has just received another update that adds support for additional email providers. When it was launched in April, Gusto only supported Gmail accounts. It gained support for Yahoo email accounts through its 2.0 update in May. Then, it was updated to version 2.1 earlier this month with support for AOL email accounts. Now, Gusto has been updated to version 2.2 with support for Outlook.com, iCloud and other IMAP-based email accounts. What's more, the new version of the app can handle more than 10 accounts. Gusto 2.2 also includes a tweaked app badge (now shows the new message count since the last session), a fix for a bug affecting the saving of colors for new accounts, and fixes for app crashes. As it stands, Gusto lets you:
Optimized for iPhone and iPod touch running iOS 7.0 or later, Gusto 2.2 is available now on the App Store for free. See also: Dropbox's Mailbox Email App Updated With Improvements To Auto-Swipe Feature, Chat-Like Email App Hop Updated With Support For Group Collaboration And More, and Acompli Email And Calendar App Gains iCloud Support And Other Improvements. [gallery]
- Connect multiple email accounts from Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, Outlook.com, iCloud and more.
- Connect to Facebook and Instagram photos.
- View files or photos in 3 list views: (Normal vertical list, Image rich tile format, Large expanded text view).
- Pinch to zoom/expand each message for your viewing preference.
- Search across your files, photos, email, attachments by keyword, account, or email.
- Access email by attachment.
- Simply swipe any message in your inbox to reply, delete, flag, move, mark as read, and more
Gusto Email App- Email, Files, Photos simplified