A couple of days ago, I noted how the release of new combat strategy games based on Activision’s Call of Duty and Chillingo’s Tiny Troopers franchises exemplify the so-called “Clash of Clans effect.” And now, here comes another iOS game that’s largely “inspired” by Supercell’s hugely popular game … and it has dinosaurs.
Called Dino On Fire, the new game in question has you assembling a tribe of dino-warriors, upgrading their skills, and engaging them in mega battles against the jurassic combatants of other players online.
Dino On Fire boasts the following key features:
- Create, build and upgrade an undefeatable tribe of Dinos
- Gather and upgrade Heroes to lead your Dino troops in battle
- Give your Heroes epic powers and skills to rule the battlefield
- Team them up and control your Heroes’ actions directly in battle!
- Battle against players from all over the world!
- Plan out and defend your village against invaders with towers, bombs, traps and catapults.
- Create and join powerful Clans to get help from other players
- Free to play & Dino-tastic!!
See also: Rubicon going all out for Great Big War Game sequel Ultimate War Game, Lead a team against the undead and be a Zombie Commando in Bulkypix’s newest iOS game, and Arrr! Chillingo teams up with Nitro Games for Gang of Pirates combat strategy game.