Released about a year ago, Infinity Blade III previously received three content updates, namely, “Soul Hunter,” “Ausar Rising,” and “Blade Masters.” And now, its fourth and final content update, titled “Kingdom Come,” has arrived with the following new features and enhancements:
- In the aftermath of the Worker’s defeat, Siris sets out to confront Lelindre and learn the ultimate fate of the Ark!
- Explore the frozen wastelands of Nafusaan, fighting monsters and tempting fate in an attempt to claim the huge loot reward sitting at the feet of the legendary and fearsome Dragoor – King of Dragons!
- Unlock ability to Master Items up to LVL 100!
- 6 new Treasure Maps!
- 5 new Enemies to battle!
- Over 25 new items for both Isa and Siris, including magic rings, weapons, shields, helmets, and armors to collect, master, and sell.
- New Goals and Achievements.
- A number of additional balancing tweaks, bug fixes, and gameplay enhancements.
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, the new (and perhaps final version) of Infinity Blade III is available now as a free update or as a paid download for the discounted price of $2.99 (down from $6.99).
According to Chair, while the Infinity Blade trilogy has come to an end, the Infinity Blade universe will continue to expand with more games and other products, perhaps including a cinematic outing not unlike the tribute video below:
If you can’t see the video embedded above, please click here.