The intelligent route-planning app InRoute has just received another significant update.
Launched in November last year, InRoute was updated to version 2.0 in June with iCloud integration for syncing bookmarked routes and places, along with other improvements.
Now, InRoute has gone 3.0 with another set of improvements, which includes a highly requested feature in the form of “Agenda Nav.”
InRoute 3.0 also includes the following new capabilities:
- Import a list of places from a text file or a spreadsheet in CSV format
- Alternate routes avoiding tolls and ferries are now shown, if available and timely
- Send routes to MapQuest.com for viewing in a browser
- “Hide steps” option under the List icon to show only a route summary
- Tap and hold to Copy place details like lat/long and address
- Search within Bookmarks
The latest update to InRoute also optimizes the app for iOS 8.
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 7.0 or later, InRoute 3.0 is available now on the App Store for free, with a $3.99 in-app purchase offered for unlocking premium features including the new Agenda Nav function.
See also: On-the-go racing is a go with Gameloft’s new Asphalt Overdrive game for iOS, Eventbrite Neon offers event entry and box office management features on iOS, and ESPN SportsCenter updated for iOS 8 with new Today widget and interactive notifications.