Rovio has just updated Angry Birds Seasons with a new episode, for which it has partnered with none other than the NBA.
Through its latest update, the seasonal event-driven edition of Angry Birds has gained a new episode called NBA Ham Dunk. This action-packed episode introduces 45 all-new all-star NBA-themed levels along with a new power-up and other gameplay enhancements:
- 15 BASKETBALL LEVELS! It’s time to go pig or go home!
- 30 NBA TEAM LEVELS! Get the NBA Pass to unlock every team!
- NEW POWER-UP! Harness Bomb’s Shockwave power and do massive damage!
- MIGHTY SPALDING BALL! Bring the house down. Literally.
- LEVEL FAILED – OR IS IT? Use the Shockwave for one last chance!
- MORE PIG DAYS! Celebrate fun and crazy global festivities and holidays!
Check out Rovio’s gameplay trailer for Angry Birds Seasons’ NBA Ham Dunk episode:
If you can’t see the video embedded above, please click here.
Aside from NBA Ham Dunk, Angry Birds Seasons offers 18 themed episodes with more than 500 levels. The game’s previous content update came last July with the introduction of the South Hamerica episode.
Last week, Rovio announced the voice cast of the upcoming 3-D animated film based on Angry Birds, which is set to come out on July 1, 2016.
See also: Check out the official gameplay trailer for Rovio’s Angry Birds Transformers, Rovio launches Metal-enhanced Clash of Clans competitor Plunder Pirates, and Snap a selfie and take your bizarre avatar to battle in Rovio’s Selfie Slam.