Similar to Supercell's super popular game, Call of Duty: Heroes has you building a base and leading an army of soldiers as you engage in battles against enemies. It challenges you to:
- Take control of and level up iconic heroes from the Call of Duty franchise, including Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Black Ops II, and more. Each hero has their own progression system and unique Killstreaks.
- Train and specialize your army using units directly from Call of Duty, such as Juggernauts, Dragonfires, and CLAWs.
- Unleash Killstreaks such as the drone strike, UAV, care package, and chopper gunner to devastate opponents.
- Build and upgrade your base into a fortress with sentry guns, Guardians, SAM turrets, howitzers, mines, and over 30 other upgradable structures.
- Team up with your friends to form alliances, donate troops, and dominate your enemies.
For more newly released iOS games of note, see also: Aim for Golfinity and beyond in the latest iOS game from Tiny Tower creator NimbleBit, Ravenous Games' crazy characters are back for one last mission in Random Heroes 3, and XCOM: Enemy Unknown standalone expansion XCOM: Enemy Within out now on iOS.