First of all, the update brings a festive Christmas theme to Terra, complete with presents including ones from last year. What's more, it comes with a new Christmas zombie mob (with a new rare “weapon”), a new placeable hanging tinsel, new placeable hanging snowflakes, a new placeable (and “sleepable”) Santa sleigh, a new pocket falling star pet, and a new pocket frosty pet.
But since Junk Jack X is the sandbox game that keeps on giving, its Christmas update brings more than Christmas-themed content. In fact, it adds a whole new end-game planet called Lilith, which can be reached from Xeno and explored with the following new items:
- Fish more than 10 new fish types in the new planet
- 10 new replantable plant types with relative fruits
- More than 30 new mobs with their relative drops and crafts
- Many new alchemy reagents!
- Many new Lilith placeable blocks
- Lots of new placeable Lilith objects, including 6 columns
- 5 New Lilith pocket pets
- 4 Lilith armor sets
- 4 Lilith weapon sets
- New Moonstone material
- New Rare throwable bomb
- 6 New Rare placeable statues
- New moonstone blocks and column crafts
- 1 Rare Craftable Armor Set
- Many new trinkets, craftable or dropped from mobs
- Many new rare weapons
- More than 15 new crafts
If you can’t see the video embedded above, please click here.
As though those weren't enough, Pixbit has also used the update to introduce a new Silicium ore, whose unique potential is set to be uncovered in the future.
Of course, like most other Junk Jack X updates, this new one delivers various bug fixes.
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 5.1 or later, Junk Jack X is available on the App Store for $4.99, with in-app purchases offered for obtaining additional content.
See also: The Blockheads update lets you go on a jetpack joyride across the skies, The contraption-crafting Brainiac has arrived in Pixowl's The Sandbox, and Terraria for iOS gets biggest update yet featuring Hard Mode, combat targeting and more.