In time for the holiday season, the update notably brings winter decorations and jolly music to the produce, I mean, proceedings. It also signals the arrival of holiday-themed special events over the next few weeks.
The new version of Hay Day also introduces a new animal type. Whereas the game’s previous update brought bees, the new update brings ducks, along with the duck trap, the duck salon, and duck feathers.
The latest update to Hay Day also brings the following new features and improvements, including community-requested ones:
- New mid-level rewards: collect additional rewards on the way to your next XP level (starting from level 15)
- Tap your XP-level star icon to see upcoming content for your next level
- The fishing area has been expanded with 2 new fishing spots, including 3 new fish
- Improved visualization when getting a rare item
- Refreshed the level-up pop-up screen
- Added seller XP-level to the newspaper
- Tap on the Town visitor speech bubble while in the building to see any building upgrade bonuses
- New checklist board next to the town platform on your farm: find out easily what your town visitors are asking for
- An additional boat crate help request exclusively for your Neighborhood friends
- Help requests are now posted in your Neighborhood chat
- New Achievements for bees and ducks
- Tom and Boat timers will pause during maintenances
What’s more, the update adds native resolution support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
Hay Day is developed by Supercell, the same studio behind the popular strategy games Clash of Clans and Boom Beach. As reported yesterday, Supercell has soft-launched its next potential hit, the ghost-busting match-three puzzle adventure game Spooky Pop.