Notability for Mac is on sale this Cyber Monday at a 50 percent discount.
As a result of its first price drop since its launch late last August, the Mac edition of the popular notebook app for iOS is available on the Mac App Store for $4.99, down from its regular price of $9.99.
So, if you’ve been wanting to use the app but haven’t actually downloaded it because of its asking price, now’s your chance to get it at half off.
Notability for Mac offers the following main features:
- Quickly create notes by dragging documents, photos, or audio recordings from the desktop and dropping onto the library.
- Enhance notes by dragging photos, audio recordings, and PDFs from the desktop and dropping onto a note.
- Get more done with smart keyboard shortcuts.
- Handwriting and sketches can be scaled, transformed, free and constrained rotated, nudged (with arrow keys), and restyled.
- Notes look the same on Mac, iPad, and iPhone.
Notability for Mac is synced with Notability for iOS via iCloud.
As mentioned, Notability for Mac is on Cyber Monday sale on the Mac App Store for $4.99. It’s compatible with OS X 10.9 or later.
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 7.0 or later, and already optimized for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, and iOS 8, Notability for iOS is available on the App Store for $2.99.
See also: T-Mobile’s Cyber Monday deals include free memory upgrades on iPhone 6, 5s and 5c, Apple honors World AIDS Day with (RED) store makeover and fundraiser, and From Black Friday until Cyber Monday, you can order a Plastc banking card for free.