We’re still enjoying the long holiday weekend in the United States, so this week’s column will be a little bit different than most. Instead of highlighting the 10 biggest stories in tech, we’re taking a look back at some of our most popular posts during the past seven days. We hope you enjoy.
Apple Music launches
On June 30, Cupertino finally launched its new Apple Music service, alongside the 24/7 Beats 1 radio station.
- 7 great tips for making the most of Apple Music
- Here’s an in-depth look at Apple Music … ask us anything
- Apple Music and most music streaming services are Princeless
- How to use Twitter to learn what songs played on Beats 1
- Apple Music’s biggest problem: it’s not iTunes Match
There were plenty of fireworks lighting up the American skies this week. On the App Store, however, things were mostly quiet.
- From GamingSOON: This week’s top 7 upcoming games you shouldn’t miss
- AppAdvice Game Brief: Feed burgers to monsters, divide animals, be a badass CEO and more
- AppAdvice App Brief: Feed your daily curiosity, save money, travel the world and more
- Should we break up with our passwords?
- This week in accessories: Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 and more
- My favorite Apple Watch apps for July 3, 2015
- Apple’s iPhone first launched 8 years ago today
What’s happening in the week ahead? Visit AppAdvice to find out.