If you’re looking for terrific iPhone 8 prototype images, you’ve come to the right place. Today, April 13, iDrop News published new renderings for Apple’s next-generation iPhone. Benjamin Geskin’s concept images are based on information received from a source at Foxconn, Apple’s primary iPhone manufacturing partner.
According to the report, Apple is currently testing two iPhone 8 prototypes. The first of these is shown here. The second one features the Touch ID on the backside of the device. This model could be the one recently highlighted in a leak found on China’s Weibo website.
The images presented here assume the following iPhone 8 features/highlights, per iDrop News:
- Front-facing Touch ID beneath the display
- 4mm bezels around the entire edge of the device.
- 2.5D contoured glass on the front and back of the device surrounded by a metal frame.
- Wireless charging.
- Same dimensions as the iPhone 7.
- 5.8″ OLED display.
- “Invisible” front-facing camera hidden underneath the display.
- Large power button featuring two points of contact.
I really hope this is the iPhone model Apple ultimately selects. What about you?
For more on the next iPhone, be sure to look at our updated round-up page.