When it comes to Mother’s Day, it’s all about the Sunday brunches and flowers. For Father’s Day gifts, gadgets and other fun toysare always well received. Here are some of the hottest gift options for the favorite guy in your life.
Perfect for the Gym or a Run, These Headphones are Sweat and Splash Resistant
RHA has always been known for high-quality audio products at affordable prices, and that is definitely that case with the MA750 Wireless Headphones. Made from stainless steel for increased durability and a better performance, the over-ear hooks create a secure fit no matter what you’re doing. They’re also resistant to sweat and water splashes.
- Can provide up to 12 hours of music playback and 30 days of standby on a single charge.
- Backed by a 3-year warranty.
Hold Your MacBook, iPad, and Much More in this Luxurious Bag
Part of Solo's Roadster collection, the Bayside Pebbled Leather Duffel is covered with full-grain leather and finished with metal hardware and accents. The back of the duffel allows travelers to slide it over a luggage handle while on the go. There's more than enough room to hold essentials for a weekend trip. There is also a special compartment for a MacBook.
- Backed by a 5-year warranty.
- Fully-padded laptop compartment can fit up to a 15-inch MacBook.
Designed for Using in the Car With the Scosche Magic Mount Charge
One part of a great car mounting and wireless charging solution, the Speck Presidio Mount sports embedded special plates to use with magnetic mounts. The case also offers a scratch-resistant matte finish and can protect your iPhone X from drops and the daily grind.
- Designed to protect from drops of up to 10 feet.
- Raised bezel protects the screen.
One-Handed Access for Your iPhone While Driving
Paired with the Speck Presidio Mount, the Scosche Magic Mount Charge can juice up a compatible iPhone while on the go. Thanks to the magnetic system, your iPhone will always stay in place and can be accessed with one hand.
- Can mount on a car dash or window.
- Wirelessly charge an iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, or iPhone X.
This flexible, soft, and comfortable band is a great alternative to Apple's official option
While Catalyst is well-known for its line of waterproof case options, the company is branching out with a new silicone band for the Apple Watch. Compatible with all 42mm Apple Watch models, the band is made with soft silicone and features a special breathable design. A double-locking system makes sure that the band stays in place no matter the activity.
- Available in four different colors.
- Unique design lets your skin breathe while wearing.
Charge Your iPhone Upright
While there are many wireless chargers that place your iPhone flat, the Fuse Chicken Gravity Lift places a handset in an upright position for easy access. Made with premium leather and aluminum, the multi-coil design make placing your iPhone for charging simple.
- Positions the iPhone in an upright position.
- Compatible with the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X.
The Smartest UE Speaker Ever Made
Thanks to integration with Amazon Alexa, you have hands-free voice control for just about everything. Just ask Alexa to blast tunes from Amazon Music, iHeart Radio or TuneIn, change tracks, check the weather - or try any of Alexa's skills.
- IP67 rated and can be immersed in water up to 1m for 30 minutes.
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled: Use the Alexa Voice Service at home or on the go whenever connected to Wi-Fi or a mobile hotspot or stream music via Bluetooth from your phone.
- Available in graphite black, blizzard, blue steel, and merlot.
Turn the Popular Amazon Echo Dot Into a Great Bedside Companion
Specially designed for the Amazon Echo Dot, just place the smart device inside the iHome iAVS1 for power and to connect to the larger speaker. An additional USB port allows users to charge their handset at night. A dimmer control on the clock features adjustable brightness levels.
- You'll need to provide your own Echo Dot.
- Available in black or white to match the color of the Echo Dot.
Last 6x Longer than Your Typical Lightning Cable
The Anker PowerLine+ Lightning cable is great for anyone looking for an additional or replacement cable that they'll use at their home or office. Its use of double-braided nylon makes it last 6 times longer than your traditional cable. Plus, at the prices listed on Amazon, you can buy two of these for nearly the same price as one of Apple's Lightning cables.
- Reinforced stress points with a 6,000+ bend lifespan.
- Double-braided nylon exterior so you don't have to worry about it breaking.
- Toughened fiber core and laser-welded connectors for strong, reliable connections.
An Elegant Stand That Holds and Charges Your Wireless Headphones
Wireless headphones have come a long way, offering the best in sound quality, noise reduction and mobility. With most wireless headphones shipping without wall chargers, and newly designed laptops requiring adapters if they have extra ports at all, wouldn’t it be nice to have a stand-alone solution? Enter Fermata: a dedicated, wall-powered charging station to keep your wireless headphones fully charged and always ready to rock.
- Elevates, charges and displays micro-USB powered wireless headphones.
- Charges via an integrated power cable and included wall plug.
This Folio With a Detachable Keyboard Can Handle Any Situation
As you could probably tell by the name, there are two major parts of the Logitech Slim Combo for the 10.5-inch iPad Pro – a detachable keyboard a full protective case featuring a built-in kickstand and Apple Pencil holder. Installation is quick and easy, just insert the iPad Pro into the case. The keyboard features a magnetic connection to the Apple Smart Connector. That’s a big plus and offers a number of advantages compared to regular Bluetooth keyboards.
- Detachable keyboard connects to the iPad Pro via the Smart Connector.
- The keyboard is fully backlit.
- Has a built-in place to store your Apple Pencil.
A New Way to Use Apple's Stylus
While the Apple Pencil is a great companion for an iPad, the stylus isn't exactly easy to hold and can easily roll off a desk. But the Catalyst Grip Case can protect the stylus and make it easier to hold and use. Along with holding the Apple Pencil, there is also a dedicated pocket for the Lightning connector. An included carabiner also allows users to snap it to a backpack, bag, or something else while on the go.
- Protects the Apple Pencil from drops of up to 9.9 feet.
- An ergonomic triangular shape will make sure that the Apple Pencil stays where you want it.
The Market Leader Unveils its next Echo Product
Watch video flash briefings, see music lyrics, security cameras, photos, weather forecasts, to-do and shopping lists, and more. All hands-free—just ask.
- Talk to family and friends who have an Echo or the Alexa app.
- See lyrics on-screen with Amazon Music. Just ask to play a song, artist or genre, and stream over Wi-Fi.
- Turn on lights, control thermostats and more with WeMo, Philips Hue, ecobee, and other compatible smart home devices.
This Switch is Perfect for a HomeKit Setup
With the PureGear PureSwitch, you can control any household appliance with a simple Siri command or through the Home app. As a nice touch, the PureSwitch also features an additional USB port to charge your iPhone or other device.
- Features built-in USB charging port.
- Control with Siri or the Home app.
An External Battery Pack Designed to Charge Both an iPhone and Apple Watch
The small and portable Belkin Valet Charger is perfect for on-the-go and is can juice up both an Apple Watch and iPhone simulaneosuly. Just place your watch on the built-in magnetic charging module and plug in a Lightning cable to the USB port. With a press of a button, charging begins.
- The 6,700 mAH battery can recharge and iPhone up to three times and the Apple Watch up to eight times.
- Weighs 3.2 ounces and is small enough to be placed pretty much anywhere.