Technology is finally catching up with our active lifestyles. In the last year, we’ve covered dozens of products aimed at helping us stay fit. From tracking your daily activities, to brand new ways of pushing your workouts to the max, it’s never been more fun to be healthy. We’ve compiled a list of the best fitness gear — they’ll make great gifts for those who care about being active.
The Smartest and Most Accurate Smart Scale
The Body Cardio is the updated version of the long-beloved Withings smart scale. Not only does it track your weight, but it can also measure and track your BMI, body fat, muscle, bone mass and water measurements. The company has also added something they call Pulse Wave Velocity (PWV). PWV is a new feature that actually measures your overall health and can even be used to predict your lifespan. The scale also includes rechargeable batteries which means less opening up and swapping out of batteries.
- The most accurate and offers the most features of any smart scale.
- Syncs wirelessly with Withings own app and with Apple's HealthKit to provide you with a comprehensive summary.
- Provides daily local weather forecast to help you plan your outfit.
- Stable on the ground and easy-to-read display.
Automatic Shot Tracking on Every Hole
With the Game Golf Live, you can track and record your golf stats in real-time, on your iPhone, while you play. Or, leave your phone in your bag, in the cart or in the clubhouse and Game Golf Live will record your stats to review post round. How you play is up to you.
- GPS Real Time Automatic Shot Tracking
- Strokes Gained Analysis-Robust metrics to pinpoint improvement opportunities
- Range Finder-Get precise distances to greens, hazards and landing zones
- Insights-See club distances and shot dispersion patterns
- Challenges-Compete online with friends and golfers worldwide
Track your pace, distance, and route with Nike+ Run Club app
Apple Watch Nike+ is unique because it comes with exclusive Nike Watch faces a quick, one-tap functionality to launch the Nike+ running app, and the lighter, more breathable sports band all for the same price as a standard Apple Watch Series 3. Available with GPS and GPS + LTE.
- A sweet-looking Nike Sport Band
- Exclusive Nike watch faces with easy one-tap access to Nike+ Run app
- Built-in GPS and water resistance to 50 meters
The Earbuds You've Been Waiting For
The ultra-luxurious iQbuds by Nuheara offers a best-in-class battery life of 16 hours of Bluetooth streaming between charges. They also include speech amplification which will enhance speech in noisy places.
- DYNAMIC NOISE CONTROL – selectively tune in or out the world around you with Super Intelligent Noise Control
- BLENDED AUDIO WORLDS – choose the best blend of your digital music and real-world sounds around you for situational awareness
These heart rate wireless headphones from JBL are available in four colors, including black, blue, red, and teal. Offers 10 hours of battery life between charges.
- Get instant Heart Rate read-outs without touching your phone or device
- Never miss a call thanks to Call Vibration Alerts, the headphones vibrate to alert you of an incoming call
Take Your Phone On A Ride
The Roam Co-Pilot is a smartphone handlebar mount solution for your bicycle or motorcycle. Whether you mountain bike, ride motorcycles or simply use a bicycle for commuting, the biggest problem we face is accessibility to our smartphones while in need of GPS. With this mount, you can now keep on track with navigating your next adventure.
- Universal and will securely fit any phone up to 3.5 inches wide
- Size is adjustable to fit any handlebar size up to 1" inch width and 2.5" inches in circumference
- 100% Lifetime money back guarantee
See Your Jump Count In Mid-Air!
You might not be as good a jump roper as Rocky Balboa, but the Tangram Factory Smart Rope hopes to help get you there. The LED-embedded jump rope works with your smartphone, displaying your active fitness data in mid-air as you work out. It's actually pretty cool.
- Sync to the free Smart Gym mobile app to track jump count, calories burned, workout times, and interval training
- Syncs to Apple HealthKit, Google Fit, and Under Armour UA Record, MyFitnessPal, MapMyFitness, Endomondo
A Great All-Around Earbud with Apple's Built-In W1 Chip
The BeatsX earphones offer authentic, clear sound throughout your day with up to 8 hours of battery life. With Fast Fuel, a 5-minute charge gives you 2 hours of playback. Its unique Flex-Form cable provides all-day comfort and easy pocket portability, while ear tip options provide a personalized fit and secure fit wingtips offer added stability.
- Easy pairing due to W1 Chip
- Up to 8 Hours of audio playback
- Incredible range
- 5 min Fast Fuel charge gets you 2 hours of playback
Your Winning Factor
PIQ offers sports intelligence systems for various sports including boxing, golf, tennis, and more. The boxing one helps you to improve your moves, one punch at a time. Great for fighters and general exercise enthusiasts alike.
- Punch count: EVERLAST & PIQ tracks each type of punch thrown, giving you a detailed breakdown of punch count by type for all your workouts: shadow boxing, bag, mitt training and sparring
- Punch analysis: for each type of punch thrown, EVERLAST & PIQ breaks down the stats showing speed, impact and reaction time
- Cardio Boxing: EVERLAST & PIQ is not only great for fighters but will track and show calories burned during a cardio workout
Integrated Cord Management Make These Perfect for a Run or Workout
A follow-up to the popular Freedom headphones released in 2016, the Freedom 2 bring a number of new features to the table. Along with softer ear tips for a more comfortable run or workout, it's now even easier to switch from an under-ear to over-ear configuration. The Freedom 2 is also completely sweatproof, so no there's no need to worry about going the extra mile no matter what fitness activity suits your fancy.
- Use the companion app to customize the headphones sound profile.
- Can provide up to eight hours of music playback on a single charge.