Are you one of those people who’s always preparing meals, whether it be in the kitchen or outside on the grill? Perhaps you could use some assistance to make your life easier. Or maybe you just want more precise information regarding temperature or weight. Either way, we’ve collected the best kitchen gadgets for those of you who can’t put down the frying pan.
Say It. Scan It. Ask Alexa.
Dash Wand is a wifi enabled kitchen assistant that helps you shop AmazonFresh and millions of everyday essentials on Amazon.com.
- Helps you find recipes, convert cups to ounces, buy and reorder essentials, find nearby restaurants and more
- Purchase Dash Wand for $20 and get $20 off your next purchase after you register the device
- Try AmazonFresh free for 90 days (normally $14.99 per month) **
- Say it or scan a barcode. It’s added to your shopping cart. Just say “paper towels.”
- Water-resistant, durable design, and magnetic so you can stick it on your fridge.
Everything You Cook Comes Out Precisely How You Want it, Every Time
No more hovering when cooking dinner, the June Oven uses sensors and artificial intelligence to recognize, monitor and cook food to your liking. Equipped with an HD camera and over 50 preset cooking programs, the June Oven identifies a growing index of food and offers the ideal cooking recommendations, eliminating the guessing game.
- Six carbon fiber heating elements with dual adaptive convection fans
- June food ID technology and 50+ cooking programs
- High-precision food thermometer
- June companion app for iOS
- Built-in digital scale
A Smart, Bluetooth-Connected Thermostat That Connects to Your iPhone
Whether you're an award winning pit-master or a novice backyard griller, the iGrill2 is one of those kitchen gadgets that makes grilling and smoking easier, more convenient and a whole lot smarter. With a 150 foot Bluetooth smart range, you can get back to your guests and keep a close watch on the temperature progression of your meat from your phone or watch.
- Four probe capability to easily track more than one temperature at once
- Use Preset or Custom temperature alarms with a Min and max temperature settings of -22 Degree F (-30 Degree) to 572 Degree F (300 degrees)
- 150 foot Bluetooth Smart range with a 200 hour Battery life
- Magnetic mounting with illuminated display to quickly view temperature progression
An App-Controlled Sous Vide Tool That Looks like Apple Built it
Joule is the smallest, most powerful sous vide tool available. It heats water faster than any other immersion circulator or precision cooker and holds the temperature with absolute accuracy to ensure perfect results every time. Controlled exclusively by a groundbreaking app that empowers sous vide veterans and novices alike, Joule gives you the freedom to cook from anywhere.
- Smallest, sleekest sous vide tool available, at just 11 inches tall and 1.3 pounds
- Magnetic base and side clip mean Joule works in any pot and with a variety of water levels and volumes
- No special equipment required: use Joule with the pots you already have
- Works with iOS or Android
Fun and Easy Way to Make Delicious Mixed Drinks at Home
Make cocktails that rival your favorite bar—at home. The Perfect Drink PRO Smart Scale and Recipe App make it easy and fun. The scale and app communicate to measure as you pour, guiding you step-by-step to make perfectly proportioned, delicious cocktails. If you're someone who loves kitchen gadgets and loves to drink, this is a must have.
- Choose a recipe, place any glass (or the included shaker) on the smart scale and choose a serving size
- Scale automatically weighs each ingredient as you pour and alerts you when to stop
- Tell Perfect Drink what you have on hand and it tells you what drinks you can make
The Smartest Hands-Free Bluetooth Speaker That Can Obeys Your Voice Commands
Did you know that one of the most common places for the Amazon Echo is the kitchen? Research has shown that it's quickly becoming one of the most popular kitchen gadgets for those who love to cook. You can set timers, reminders and even have recipes read to you step-by-step. It's pretty awesome.
- Plays all your music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, and more using just your voice
- Answers questions, reads audiobooks and the news, reports traffic and weather, provides sports scores and schedules
- Controls lights, switches, thermostats, and much more
- Hears you from across the room with far-field voice recognition
An Innovative Vacuum Storage System That Lets You Keep Food Fresh Up to 5 Times Longer
Vacuvita is a fully-automated and sustainable kitchen system that keeps food fresh for up to 5 times longer. Just press the button to open it, place your food inside and close the lid – the Home Base creates and maintains vacuum automatically, taking care of everything for you.
- The only Vacuum System with “Easy Access Storage"
- The perfect way to keep your food fresh right on your counter top
- Expandable vacuum storage with external bags and containers
Make Prepping and Cooking a Breeze
The Drop Kitchen in addition to the Drop Kitchen app offers you an amazing collection of unique interactive recipes, each carefully selected not only for its yum factor but also for its consistent success by turning recipes into step-by-step digital guides that seamlessly interact with the latest kitchen hardware.
- Hundreds of step-by-step interactive recipes
- Smart scaling-scale any recipe by ingredient
- Simple ingredient substitutions
- More single-bowl recipes mean less clean-up
Tea is Best Served With This Amazing Machine
The Teforia Leaf is a high-tech appliance that brews the best tea in the world. Best of all, it has an app that teaches you more about the tea you're about to consume, plus in-depth details about other Teforia teas.
- The Teforia app is required for setup. Use it to learn more about your tea or to order more tea for the machine
- Designed is the same as the high-priced Teforia Classic
- A must-have machine for tea-makers everywhere
An Electric Smoker That Allows You To Control and Monitor Food Temperature
Smoking foods has never been considered easy, but as technology progresses, new electric smokers are beginning to become more and more popular. This particular smoker lets you monitor and control the temperature of your smoker right from your smartphone. You can even see what the internal temperature of your food is.
- Integrated Bluetooth technology-control your smoker with your iPhone
- 721 sq. Inch of cooking space with four chrome-coated smoking racks
- Built-in meat probe thermometer for monitoring internal meat temperature
- Side wood chip loading system-add chips without losing heat or smoke
A Smart Pressure Cooker that You Can Program with your Phone
The Instant Pot IP-Smart series is a smart, Bluetooth enabled electric pressure cooker designed with the objectives of being safe, convenient and dependable. Instant Pot is one of the few kitchen gadgets that works with you and for you to help make your meals even better.
- 14 built-in smart programs, dual pressure, automatic keep-warm and 3 temperatures for saute, slow cook and keep-warm
- Program and monitor cooking with a free app
- Ul and ULC certified with 10 proven safety mechanisms; highly energy efficient and kitchen friendly
- Recipes in English, Spanish, Chinese and French
A Cookbook Stand That Holds Your iPad
Want a dual purpose stand for your iPad and your utensils? This beautiful, hand-crafted stand will do the job while looking stunning in your kitchen.
- Sleek, beautiful design
- Made from stoneware
- Handmade in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
A Wireless Nutrition Scale That's Also Your Personal Nutrition Assistant
The Kitchen IQ can be used as a kitchen scale to weigh solid and liquid ingredients for baking and everyday meal prep. But you can also use it to count calories, carbs, protein and sodium along with other nutritional elements. It helps keep track of daily food consumption and provides a calories consumption chart on a daily/weekly / monthly / yearly basis.
- Collect and track your nutritional intake and calories on the KitchenIQ app
- Log nutrition facts – fat, carbs, protein, cholesterol, sodium and fiber and calories
- Creates graph for tracking and history