Whether for vacation or business, these tech products for travelers are sure to make your trip even better. From carry bags to chargers, we’ve got you covered. Each product listed here is useful and stylish too.
Never Lose Your Keys Again
The KeySmart Pro is a compact key organizer with Tile smart location that lets you track your missing keys on a map, all from the free Tile app on your phone
- MAKE YOUR KEYS RING: Use the Tile app to make your KeySmart Pro play a tune so you can find your keys faster
- FIND YOUR MISSING PHONE: Press the button on the KeySmart Pro to make your phone ring, even on silent
- 10 KEYS + FLASHLIGHT + BOTTLE OPENER: Includes a built-in LED light, bottle opener and a loop piece to attach your car key fob. And it fits up to 10 keys
BookBook for Your Cables and Adapters
The BookBook Caddyshack is a genuine leather travel organizer for your most important laptop or mobile device tools, including cables, earbuds, AirPods, and charging/syncing cords.
- Features elastic organization that adjust for most USB adapters, dongles, and extra cables
- Dedicated secure storage for MacBook power adapter and charging cable
It Fits in the Palm of Your Hand
The portable P2 Bluetooth speaker is splash and dust-resistant and includes smart features like snooze and voice activation. The Beoplay App even lets you match sound profiles to activities.
- This speaker is equipped with a built-in microphone for clear calling and voice activation.
- A smooth, pearl-blasted, anodized aluminum grill over a polymer frame offers durability, while a leather strap makes it easy to bring your music along.
- The P2 offers up to 10 hours of playtime per charge, and an included USB-C cable ensures that you’ll always have back up.
With T-Mobile's SyncUP Drive, you can perform numerous tasks, including monitoring your car's location, turning your car into a Wi-Fi Hotspot, and more.
- Receive maintenance reminders and notifications about car trouble
- Connect up to five Wi-Fi-capable digital devices, such as smartphones, tablets, and laptops
An Apple Watch Charger that Fits on Your Keychain
The Griffin Travel Power Bank for the Apple Watch is a great way to charge up your watch while on the go. Even though it's small enough to fit on a keychain, it can provide up to 2.5 full charges. The Apple Watch charging disc in built-in, so there's no need to carry any other cables. An LED light will inform you of the charging status.
- Provides up to 2.5 full charges of an Apple Watch with a 1,050 mAH battery.
- Built-in keychain ring.
Bringing Apple Land into Your Living Room
Many hotels now allow you to use your Apple TV with the location's Wi-Fi connection. At your home away from home, the Apple TV 4K lets you watch movies and shows in 4K HDR quality. Streams live sports and news. And has great content from apps like Netflix, Hulu, and ESPN.
- Available with 32GB and 64GB of storage
- Includes Siri remote
- Works with Non-4K television sets too (must have HD)
The Headphones With the Snakes
These special limited-edition MW60 wireless over-ear headphones come from the famed New York-based artist, Scott Campbell. The collection features white on black and black on white snake designs along with the famed bicoastal tattoo and fine artist’s quotation, “The smartest things I ever did were stupid things for love” inside the ear pad.
- Bluetooth 4.1 with Aptx high-quality audio and 16-hour rechargeable battery
- 4x industry average signal range
- Foldable, stainless steel hinges and Machined Aluminum antenna
- Interchangeable lambskin ear pads
For the Traveler Who Wants to Carry Everything
The Atlas Executive Athletic Holdall is being marketed as an exercise bag. However, we think it's great as a travel bag too. Featuring a padded laptop compartment and organizational pockets to carry work essentials, the Holdall also includes a separate chamber to hold clothes, and a collapsible, zippered pouch to store shoes.
- Fits the "personal item" requirements of most airlines
- 1050 Denier black Ballistic nylon or brown Waxed Canvas
- Full-grain leather accents
The Best Noise Canceling Wireless Headphones That Deliver Fantastic Sound
The Bose WC35 wireless headphones are engineered with world-class noise cancellation that makes quiet sound quieter and music sound better. Volume-optimized EQ gives you balanced audio performance at any volume, while a noise-rejecting dual microphone provides clear calls, even in windy or noisy environments. You'll get 20 hours of wireless play time per charge and if you anticipate a situation where charging may not be possible, just plug in the included audio cable.
- World-class noise cancellation makes quiet sound quieter and music sound better
- Wireless convenience, with easy Bluetooth and NFC pairing aided by voice prompts
- 20-hour battery life per charge; up to 40 hours in wired mode
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system for clear calls even in windy environments
Lots of Power with Built-In Lightning and Micro USB Cables
The Jackery Bolt 6,000 mAh Ultra-Compact External Battery is great for those of us who always live in fear that they’re smartphone is going to die while on the road. It provides enough juice to charge most smartphones two to three times over before it needs recharging.
- Built-in Lighting and micro-USB cables in addition to a USB port allows you to charge up to 3 devices at once.
- Includes a built-in flashlight for convenience.
- Easy to carry in your pocket or bag.
The One With 20 Hours of Playtime
With the Charge 3, you can wirelessly connect up to three smartphone or tablets at the same time and take turns playing stereo sound. Available in multiple colors, including camouflage, red, and gray.
- IPX7 Waterproof
- Take crystal clear calls from your speaker with the touch of a button
- 20 hours of playtime between battery charges