Apple’s HomePod can do a lot more than just play music. Thanks to built-in Siri control, interacting with a whole host of smart home devices is just a simple voice command away. We’re highlighting a number of smart home devices, compatible with the Apple HomeKit protocol, that work perfectly with the speaker.
This Switch is Perfect for a HomeKit Setup
With the PureGear PureSwitch, you can control any household appliance with a simple Siri command or through the Home app. As a nice touch, the PureSwitch also features an additional USB port to charge your iPhone or other device.
- Features built-in USB charging port.
- Control with Siri or the Home app.
This Small HomeKit-Enabled Device Can Monitor Temperature, Humidity, and Carbon Monoxide
A small, multi-faceted device, the Onelink by First Alert Environment Monitor can track your home's temperature, humidity, and carbon monoxide levels. If harmful levels of carbon monoxide are ever detected, the alarm on the monitor will play a loud siren. If a temperature or humidity goes outside a specified range, you’ll get a notification on your iPhone or iPad.
- Color changing LED ring can alert you to problems.
- Battery backup can keep the monitor working during power outages.
Featuring Both Apple HomeKit and Amazon Alexa Support, the ecobee4 Smart Thermostat is a Smart Choice for iOS Users
Along with full HomeKit compatibility, Another great feature of the ecobee4 is the use of remote sensors, which serve two functions. Along with telling the thermostat when someone is in a room, the sensors communicate the room’s temperature. This means it has finer control as to which rooms are hot or which rooms are cold, something that other smart thermostats cannot do.
- Features a built-in speaker and microphone that can be used to converse with Amazon's popular Alexa smart assistant.
- Compatible with HomeKit and can be used in the Home app and Siri.
- Comes with one remote sensor that can help keep your home more comfortable. Additional sensors are sold separately but definitely worth the investment.
Stimulate Your Mind With These Tile Lights
The Nanoleaf Modular Smart Light Panels is a group of tiles you place on your wall to give you an impressive and unique lighting effect. This starter pack includes nine panels. You can purchase extender tile packs to increase your number of titles to as many as 30. Control the lights with the free Nanoleaf app. Along with Apple's HomeKit, they can be used in conjunction with other compatible smart home products for different automation or scenes.
- Color-changing light -choose from 16.7 million colors.
- Tunable 1200k-6500k white light ranging from a soft warm Sunset to bright white daylight.
- Double-sided mounting pads for no-holes, no-hassle installation.
- Works with Apple HomeKit and Siri, Amazon Echo, Google Home, Google Assistant, IFTTT, more.
Control with Siri
The Friday Lock securely connects to your phone wirelessly, giving you the ability to lock or unlock your door as you leave or approach. Share access with family and friends with ease. With several finishes and materials, there’s a Friday Lock for every type of door - and since the shell can be replaced at your will, you’ll never have to settle for one style.
- Several finishes and materials are available.
- Can share access using a companion app.
A Smart, Beautiful Ceiling Fan with HomeKit Integration
The Signal Wifi Ceiling Fan features Wi-Fi as well as HomeKit integration so that you can control it from anywhere using the company's free mobile app. If you need to cool down and you want a state-of-the-art ceiling fan, this is your best bet.
- Includes integrated light kit with Cased White glass.
- Mounting system allows for standard or angled mounting.
- 4.5-inch downrod included to ensure proper distance from the ceiling and optimize air movement.
- Limited lifetime motor warranty.
- Includes Fan/Light Handheld Remote Control
First Alert’s Onelink Smoke + Carbon Monoxide Alarm is a HomeKit-Enabled Device with a Great Purpose
A HomeKit-enabled smoke and carbon monoxide alarm/detector, the First Alert Onelink is available in both a hardwired or battery-powered version that are designed to last 10 years without any need to change the battery. The companion app can be used to test the unit and silent nuisance alerts.
- Detects both smoke and carbon monoxide.
- Easy to install and setup.
This Socket Can Turn Any Bulb Into a Smart Device
The iDevices Socket is a quick and easy way to bring smart technology into your home. Just screw it into an existing socket and then place in the standard lightbulb of up to 60 watts. Along with control through Amazon's Alexa or Apple HomeKit, you can also interact with the socket through a companion app.
- Works with both Amazon Alexa and Apple HomeKit.
- No hub required to use.
A Simple and Hands-Free System for Controlling Your Lights
To use the Hue bulbs, simply plug the included starter into your WiFi router, install your light bulbs and download the app. It's as simple as that. The app defaults to "living room" and "light 1" and "light 2" so you can use those Alexa or Siri commands right away to turn on and off your lights. You can also automate your lights completely to make it seem like you’re home when you’re not.
- Works with Amazon's Alexa or Apple Siri for voice control.
- Starter kit includes 2 soft white LED light bulbs and a bridge that wirelessly connects up to 50 lights.
- The bridge enables you to control your lights from your smart device via the Philips Hue app.