November 2, 2013
Candy Crush Saga by King has become nothing short of a gaming phenomenon. Small wonder then that a number of other game publishers have also come out with their own colorful match-three puzzlers, perhaps in a bid to match the success of the hugely popular game. And one of the latest to do so is none other than Angry Birds creator Rovio, which has just released Juice Cubes under its Rovio Stars label. Launched as the third Rovio Stars title, Juice Cubes is developed by Thailand-based Pocket PlayLab. Juice Cubes challenges you to connect three or more fruit cubes of the same color horizontally, vertically, or even diagonally. You can then create combos and explosions, which, in turn, lead to juicy scores. If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. Juice Cubes has the following key features:
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 4.3 or later, Juice Cubes is available now in the App Store as a free-to-play game. As mentioned, Juice Cubes is the third title to be published under the Rovio Stars banner. The first is the ice-slicing physics-based puzzle game Icebreaker: A Viking Voyage, which was released last June, and the second is the medieval puzzle adventure game Tiny Thief, which was released last July. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Play more than 165 levels filled with challenging puzzles!
- Create and combine fruit bombs for some really explosive surprises!
- Set in a tropical archipelago with fun and colorful graphics!
- Meet pirates, mermaids and witches as you go island hopping!
- Easy to pick up but difficult to master!
- Race your Facebook friends across the islands!
- Unlock exciting new islands and crazy characters!
- Beat those tough levels with the help of boosters and charms!