Pushpin for Pinboard has just pinned another significant update.
Now, the popular Pinboard client app has been updated with optimizations for iOS 8. Specifically, the new version of the app offers support for share extensions for direct saving to Pushpin (i.e., Pinboard) from other apps and integration with the extension of the popular password management app 1Password.
Along with iOS 8 optimizations, the latest update to Pushpin also brings optimizations for the larger screens of the iPhone 6 and the iPhone 6 Plus.
The update also adds a native reader view and new settings for customizing font, font size, line spacing, margins, and image display. Moreover, it allows the main bookmark font and font size to be adjusted in the settings.
Three new premium fonts are also introduced in the newly updated app: Flex and Brando from Bold Monday and Lyon from Commercial Type. They’re included in the app’s Premium Fonts pack, which is available via a $1.99 in-app purchase.
The new version of Pushpin also adds support for VoiceOver and includes the following improvements:
- Prevent editing feed order and visibility when no Internet connection is available.
- Fixed issue where tapping the browser “mark as read” button would have no effect.
- Fixed crash when trying to add a new bookmark from the browser.
- Fixed crash that occurred when searching bookmarks.
- Fixed crash when rotating phone while viewing a bookmark.
- Added Danish translations.
- Improved French localizations.