Rovio has officially rolled out Angry Birds Transformers on the App Store around the world, following the game’s brief soft-launch period in Australia, Canada, Finland, and New Zealand.
But unlike the usual Angry Birds fare, Angry Birds Transformers is actually a 3-D shoot ‘em up adventure game. In the game, you run and gun as the Autobirds and even as the Deceptihogs to take down the EggBots, eggs transformed into robots by the EggSpark.
Check out Angry Birds Transformers in the official gameplay trailer below:
If you can’t see the video embedded above, please click here.
Angry Birds Transformers boasts the following key features:
- COLLECT! Unlock a roster of heroes (and villains) with unique attacks and abilities!
- DESTROY! Leave the slingshot at home – this time you have some SERIOUS firepower!
- VEHICLES! Oh, yes! Car, truck, tank or plane – transform to dodge falling hazards!
- UPGRADES! Get stronger weapons and new abilities for every Transformer!
- TAG TEAM! Borrow a friend’s character to unleash a devastating two-bot assault!
- TELEPODS! Scan ‘em to unlock, revive or boost your bots!
See also: Go pig or go home in the new NBA Ham Dunk episode of Rovio’s Angry Birds Seasons, Rovio reveals stellar voice cast for upcoming animated movie based on Angry Birds, and Meet your new BFFs: Rovio’s Angry Birds Stella now available on the App Store.