From iPhone’s to Macs, most of us show our love for Apple by buying and using their products every day. But what if you want to learn more? What if you want to go beyond the blogs and rumor sites and learn how Apple became what it is today. What if you want to know how they think and how Steve Jobs turned a company that started in a garage into the most successful company in modern history? Below is a collection of the best Apple books that pretty much every Apple fan would love to have. Check back frequently for new updates.
A Beautiful Apple Coffee Table Book That's Not $300
There are many words to describe Apple. Innovative, Unique, Iconic. In this terrific tribute, you'll learn more about the Iconic brand loved by millions.
- Great photography and imagery
- Covers Apple history
- Doesn't cost $300 (cough)
The Best Biography on Steve Jobs Available
Steve Jobs is Apple, even years after his death. In this book, you're read about the late Apple co-founder, the good, bad, and yes, ugly.
- Written by Brent Schlender and Rick Tetzeli
- Smart, accurate, informative, insightful and at times
- Considered to be the most honest portrait of the real Steve Jobs
A Book on the Early Days of Apple Computers
Apple has always been a design leader as this impressive title shows. See the company's early designs and compare them to the products being designed today.
- The true design story behind the evolution of Apple computers
- An inspiring collaboration of Steve Jobs and author Hartmut Esslinger
- 380 illustrations that takes a step by step view of the most famous brand that’s still a dominating force today
A Book Showcasing One of the Most Industrial Designers in History
Dieter Rams’ life and work are indelibly linked to his thoughts about how people live, and how they can live better. Products he designed in the 1960s are still being produced and sold today – only one demonstration of the strength of his work.
- A look at what good hardware design is
- Where some of Jony Ive's inspiration comes from
The Story on the Computer that Changed Everything
Insanely Great is the definitive book on the most important computer ever made: The Macintosh. If you want to know how it came to be, get this book!
- Written by Steven Levy
- Interesting book about the Macintosh's origins
Learn About Steve Jobs' Key Moments in Innovation
- More than a hundred photographs
- Gives visual insight into "how it all began"
450 Photos of Everything Apple
This actual iBook, which Apple released at the end of 2016, features beautiful, detailed images of products released by the company in the past 20 plus years. From the first iMac to the Apple Watch, this impressive coffee table book has you covered.
- Ideal gift for the biggest Apple fan you know
- Forward by Jony Ive
- Dedicated to Steve Jobs
- Stunning detail across 300+ pages
The Never-Before-Told Story of Pixar's Improbable Success
Though it was founded as Graphics Group in 1979, Pixar didn’t really take off until Apple co-founder Steve Jobs became its major shareholder in 1986. Learn how Jobs help make Pixar, now a part of Disney, what it is today.
- A look into how Pixar succeeded
- Steve Job's impact on Pixar
- Offers a true behind-the-scenes look at different side of Steve Jobs
Considered to Be one of the Best Business Books Ever Written
Ed Catmull, co-founder of Pixar Animation Studios, offers this interesting book about creativity in business and leadership. This is great book for anyone who strives for originality.
- Learn how Pixar works
- Learn how Steve Jobs took what he learned at Pixar and applied it to Apple
How a Group of People Changed Our Lives
Steve Jobs’ official biographer, Walter Isaacson, offers this unique story about the people who created the computer and the internet. Learn about the inventors and entrepreneurs who turned visionary ideas into disruptive realities.
- A great story of how the minds of our technological founders work
- Learn now entrepreneurs to turn their visionary ideas into disruptive realities
The One and Only Official Steve Jobs Biography
Walter Isaacson’s official biography of the late Apple co-founder has been called “enthralling by The New Yorker. This bestseller was the inspiration for the movie "Steve Jobs" Michael Fassbender, Kate Winslet, and Seth Rogen.
- The only official Steve Jobs biography
- Insight into his past and thoughts
An In-Depth Look Inside Jony Ive, Apple's Most Secretive Employee
Jony Ive has been perhaps the most important Apple employee in the history of the company. In this title, you'll learn more about the Apple design chief and the products he helped create.
- Great for Apple fans
- A fascinating look at how the industrial design team works
- How Jony Ive became who he is today