Bluetooth headphones seem to get better with each passing year, thanks to technical and design advances. When looking for a pair of headphones you should consider many factors, including price, size, durability, and, of course, how they sound. Here you’ll find a range of best Bluetooth headphones at various price points. Whether you’re looking for something for casual use or you need something for working out, you’ll be able to find the perfect set for your needs.
Great Sound With Up 40 Hours of Battery Life
The Beats Solo 3 wireless on-ear headphones deliver good sound while also providing insane battery life and super easy pairing and switching thanks to Apple's proprietary W1 chip. It also has incredible range at well over 100 feet. Nothing else comes close.
- Up to 40 hours of battery life for multi-day use
- Incredibly easy pairing and switching with your iOS and Mac devices
- Take calls, control your music and activate Siri with the multifunction on-ear controls
Amazing Sound, Comfortable and Stable on Your Head
The Plantronics BackBeat Fit Bluetooth Headphones stay in your ears in virtually any active situation you put yourself in. Nothing jiggles around which means you can focus on your workout and forget about making sure your headphones don't fall off. It offers great on-ear controls for skipping, playing and pausing your audio and it's sweat and waterproof so you don't have to worry about these things shorting out. On top of that, you get up to 8 hours of battery life and can be thrown on the charger for 15-minutes to get an extra hour of battery if you're in a rush.
- Comfort and superior sound quality
- On-ear controls are easy to use and basic play/pause and call buttons can be operated, even with gloves on
- Fit is solid and flexible, molding to your head comfortably
- Battery life is superb delivering up to 8 hours of battery life
- Connectivity is good with rare instances of signal drop
- A nice little voice will tell you when power is on, power is off, and how much battery life is left
The Best Sounding Noise Cancelling Over-Ear Headphone with Touch Controls
Designed specifically for frequent travelers, the Sennheiser PXC 550 Wireless deliver exceptional sound quality with adaptive noise cancellation in a stylish and foldable headset. No matter the surroundings, Sennheiser NoiseGard quiets the environment to ensure uninterrupted listening. Exceptional battery performance means the PXC 550 Wireless can travel from London to Hong Kong and back on single charge, even with adaptive cancellation engaged, while ergonomic design makes even long listening sessions supremely comfortable.
- NoiseGard adaptive noise cancellation ensures superior sound quality in every environment
- Triple microphone array delivers business class communications with exceptional vocal clarity
- Intuitive user control and convenience thanks for voice prompts, touch controls, NFC pairing, smart pause and automatic on/off
A Great All-Around Earbud with Apple's Built-In W1 Chip
The BeatsX earphones offer authentic, clear sound throughout your day with up to 8 hours of battery life. With Fast Fuel, a 5-minute charge gives you 2 hours of playback. Its unique Flex-Form cable provides all-day comfort and easy pocket portability, while ear tip options provide a personalized fit and secure fit wingtips offer added stability. You also get easy pairing and incredible range thanks to Apple's W1 Chip.
- Easy pairing due to W1 Chip
- Up to 8 Hours of audio playback
- Incredible range
- 5 min Fast Fuel charge gets you 2 hours of playback
A Good Sounding Headphone that Doesn't Break the Bank
The Jabra Move Wireless Headphones sound very good and come in much cheaper than some of the higher end headphones. You get great range and great battery without having to spend several hundred dollars. They also happen to be very comfortable. If you're not a huge stickler for the best sound in the world and you don't need them to fold up, these are a great pair of headphones.
- Ultra-lightweight and adjustable headband fits all head-types
- Durable stainless steel headband and dirt resistant fabric for life on the move
- Connects to all Bluetooth ready devices
- phones, computers, tablets and more; includes optional cord
- Up to 8 hours talk time/music time and up to 12 days standby time
The Best Performing Truly Wireless Headphones On The Market
Apple hopes to reinvent music listening by introducing the truly wireless AirPods. They automatically turn on and connect to your iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad, or Mac. Audio automatically plays as soon as you put them in your ears and pauses when you take them out. If you hate wires, these are the headphones to get.
- Custom Apple W1 chip.
- Use of optical sensors and a motion accelerometer.
- 5 hours of listening time on one charge.
Low-Cost Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
Priced at under $50, the Wicked Audio Wireless headphones pack a punch without destroying your wallet. Featuring wide range, high-fidelity, and enhanced bass, these headphones offer eight to nine hours of battery life between charges.
- Wireless Bluetooth – Mic and Track control right on the headphone. – Listen up to 32 feet away from your device – Rechargeable batteries with included charging cable
A Lightweight, Durable Headphone That is Perfectly Suited for Children
Available pink, blue, green or purple the Sonixx BTX1 Kids Bluetooth Headphones have an omnidirectional inline microphone which picks up your kids’ voice, and inline controls allow them to answer the phone when they’re on-the-go! It's lightweight and sturdy design is ideal for kids and they easily fold up for when you're traveling.
- Omnidirectional inline microphone easily picks up your kids' voice
- Works with iOS and Android devices, tablets, PCs, portable gaming systems, and any device with a standard 3.5mm headphone jack
- Lightweight yet sturdy with earpads that are soft and comfortable even after long hours of use
A Cheap Pair of In-Ear Headphones That Sound Good and Have Great Features
The TaoTronics Bluetooth Headphones let you enjoy good sound in a ultra-compact package. They're comfortable and stay in your ears good enough to do things like run or go to the gym. They also have built-in magnets so that you can hang them around your neck and not worry about losing them. For something this cheap, they're actually pretty impressive.
- Built-in magnets let you attach the two headphones together when not using
- CVC noise Isolation technology reduces outside noises
- Play up to 5 hours of continuous music at a time or 175 hours of standby time
A Super Cheap, Reliable Pair of Wireless Headphones
Skullcandy's Uproar Wireless on-ear headphones deliver all-day comfort and convenience for an incredible price. Bluetooth functionality means you can take your playlist wherever you go and experience 10 hours of non-stop play while the plush synthetic leather ear pillows keep you comfortable the whole way through. Use the built-in microphone and remote to take calls and manage your device directly from the ear cup.
- Great audio quality and comfortable design
- Lightweight design and plush ear pillows provide long-lasting comfort
- Take calls and manage your music using the built-in TapTech mic+remote
A Beautifully Crafted, Technically Sophisticated Pair of Wireless Headphones
The MW60 Wireless Over-Ear Headphones are engineered to last, utilizing only the finest materials to create the perfect balance of aesthetics, strength, comfort and sound. The feature a rich, warm sound that was designed to complement a diversity of tastes and musical genres. If you want beautiful headphones with great sound, look no further.
- Bluetooth 4.1 with Aptx high-quality audio and 16-hour rechargeable battery
- 4x industry average signal range
- Foldable, stainless steel hinges and Machined Aluminum antenna
- Interchangeable lambskin ear pads
Great Exercise Headphones With 12 Hour Battery
The Powerbeats3 Wireless earphones feature up to 12 hours of battery life, enough to last through multiple workouts all while staying stable on your ears. With Fast Fuel, a 5-minute charge gives you 1 hour of playback. They also happen to be sweat and water resistant, which mean you can go as intense as you want. And of course, like all W1-equipped headphones, you get easy pairing, switching, and incredible range.
- Up to 12 hours of battery life to power through multiple workouts
- 5-minute charge gives you 1 hour of playback when battery is low
- Sweat and water resistance
The Best Noise Cancelling Wireless Headphones That Deliver Fantastic Sound
The Bose QC35 wireless headphones are engineered with world-class noise cancellation that makes quiet sound quieter and music sound better. Volume-optimized EQ gives you balanced audio performance at any volume, while a noise-rejecting dual microphone provides clear calls, even in windy or noisy environments. You'll get 20 hours of wireless play time per charge and if you anticipate a situation where charging may not be possible, just plug in the included audio cable.
- World-class noise cancellation makes quiet sound quieter and music sound better
- Wireless convenience, with easy Bluetooth and NFC pairing aided by voice prompts
- 20-hour battery life per charge; up to 40 hours in wired mode
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system for clear calls even in windy environments