Technology is finally catching up with our active lifestyles. In the last year, we’ve covered dozens of products aimed at helping us stay fit. From tracking your daily activities, to brand new ways of pushing your workouts to the max, it’s never been more fun to be healthy. We’ve compiled a list of the best fitness gear — they’ll make great gifts for those who care about being active.
The Smartest and Most Accurate Smart Scale
Good health isn't just determined by what you weigh. These scales know so much more.
- The most accurate and offers the most features of any smart scale.
- Syncs wirelessly with Withings own app and with Apple's HealthKit to provide you with a comprehensive summary.
- Provides daily local weather forecast to help you plan your outfit.
- Stable on the ground and easy-to-read display.
Amazing Sound, Comfortable and Stable on Your Head
The last thing you want is for your headphones to fall out while on a run. These are made to stay in place even when you aren't.
- Comfort and superior sound quality
- On-ear controls are easy to use and basic play/pause and call buttons can be operated, even with gloves on
- Fit is solid and flexible, molding to your head comfortably
- Battery life is superb delivering up to 8 hours of battery life
- Connectivity is good with rare instances of signal drop
- A nice little voice will tell you when power is on, power is off, and how much battery life is left
Automatic Shot Tracking on Every Hole
Improve your golf game with your smartphone. Learn and score.
- GPS Real Time Automatic Shot Tracking
- Strokes Gained Analysis-Robust metrics to pinpoint improvement opportunities
- Range Finder-Get precise distances to greens, hazards and landing zones
- Insights-See club distances and shot dispersion patterns
- Challenges-Compete online with friends and golfers worldwide
A Versatile Armband That Feels Good on Your Arm
Don't drop your iPhone on your next run by using this protective armband.
- Durable silicone skin allows access to all ports, buttons, and cameras
- Two (2) soft, elastic Velcro straps accommodate arm circumferences
- Two-piece design means you can use the silicone skin as an everyday case
Take Your Phone On A Ride
With this impressive accessory, attach your smartphone to your set of wheels. Happy pedaling.
- Universal and will securely fit any phone up to 3.5 inches wide
- Size is adjustable to fit any handlebar size up to 1" inch width and 2.5" inches in circumference
- 100% Lifetime money back guarantee
Track your pace, distance, and route with Nike+ Run Club app
Nike and Apple have often worked together on fitness products. Consider this one of the best.
- A sweet-looking Nike Sport Band
- Exclusive Nike watch faces with easy one-tap access to Nike+ Run app
- Built-in GPS and water resistance to 50 meters
- 2x brighter display for increased visibility in direct sunlight
A Secure Belt That Stays In Place While You Run
Never lose your important stuff again with this useful accessory.
- Super reflective stripes for safety
- Waterproof pouch and industrial-strength zipper to protect your things
- UltraFlex elastic pocket stretches to accommodate any smartphone
- Lightweight construction that won't impede your movements
See Your Jump Count In Mid-Air!
A jump rope plus your iPhone leads to some interesting things. Jump away. C
- Sync to the free Smart Gym mobile app to track jump count, calories burned, workout times, and interval training
- Syncs to Apple HealthKit, Google Fit, and Under Armour UA Record, MyFitnessPal, MapMyFitness, Endomondo
Easily Capture Your Critical Cycling Data
Enjoy your ride with these sensor tools for cycling.
- Tracks and captures real-time speed, cadence, and distance
- Connects wirelessly via Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT+ to your iPhone
- Works with Zwift and TrainerRoad!
- Also works with the free Wahoo Fitness app, Strava, RideWithGPS, MapMyRide, Cyclemeter, and more!
- Lightweight and easy to install, comes with both rubber band and zip tie mounts