Many of us consider ourselves Mac power users. And for us power users, we often need more than what Apple provides or sells us in order to make our experience better. Here’s a list of the best Mac accessories that will help you get the most out of your Mac experience.
The Best and Most Adjustable Laptop Stand
Anyone who works on a laptop for long periods of time has probably experienced some type of neck pain due to focusing downwards. This great stand evens the playing field and puts any portable computer at eye level.
- Adjust height easily with front slider and Elevates the screen to eye level for better posture
- Rubber pads on the stand protects your notebook and desk
- Tilt design cools laptop by helping heat escape and brings screen closer
- Compatible with all notebooks and laptops
A Beautifully Designed 27-inch 4K Monitor that Works with the New MacBook Pros
A gorgeous-looking 27-inch 4K monitor that feels like it belongs next to your new Mac.
- Versatile USB-C connectivity charges your Mac with up to 60 watts of power
- VESA mounts for easy mounting on a wall or arm
- Ultra-wide 178° angle viewing with consistent detail and vibrant color
A USB-C to Lightning Cable for New MacBook Owners
Another great way to make your new MacBook Pro dongle free.
- Use with Apple's 29W USB-C Power Adapter to take advantage of the fast charging on the 12.9-inch iPad Pro.
- Allows charging and syncing of iOS devices with Apple's latest MacBook and MacBook Pro.
The World's Smallest Laptop Charger
Carrying multiple chargers is just downright annoying. With the FINsix dart, you can consolidate your laptop, smartphone, and tablet charger into one. Who doesn't want that?
- The smallest & lightest laptop charger in the world, bar none
- Ultra-fast inline 2.1A USB charging port for mobile devices
- 9 Universal Power Tips support over 95% of today’s laptops and notebooks
A Beautiful and Handmade Accessory for Any Desk
Many MacBook fans hook up their laptop to a big screen while in the office. This dock makes that easier to do and is handmade with stunning walnut.
- A model is avaialble for many MacBook models.
- Looks great on any desk.
- A simple way to hook up the laptop to a big screen.
Expansion Cards for Your MacBook
Running out of precious space on your MacBook Air? Just insert this card into your SD slot and boost your storage in a snap.
- Max Read: 95MB/s, Max Write: 60MB/s
- For MacBook Air 13-inch
A Super Thin 4k Beauty With All The Ports You Could Ask For
Make your desk a dongle-free zone with the latest MacBook Pro models and this great monitor.
- True 4K resolution
- Built-in USB A, HDMI, & Display ports
- Charges your MacBook Pro with no extra cables
- Monitor rotates and can go completely vertical
- Super thin top bezel
- Less expensive than 5K version Apple is promoting
Expand Your USB-C Port on Your MacBook Pro
But there will always be those times when a dongle is needed for your USB-C-only MacBook. HooToo's option packs a number of different options into a small package.
- USB Type-C charging port, HDMI Port, 3 x USB 3.0 Ports, SD Memory Card
- Charge your laptop while connecting multiple peripherals and transferring data
- 4K Video Adapter: Mirror or extend your screen with the HDMI port and directly stream 4K UHD or Full HD 1080p
- Connect keyboard, mouse, thumb drive to laptop, and access files from an SD card reader
Great Sound With Up 40 Hours of Battery Life
Featuring Apple's specially designed W1 wireless chip, these Beats headphones are some of the best on the market.
- Up to 40 hours of battery life for multi-day use
- Incredibly easy pairing and switching with your iOS and Mac devices
- Take calls, control your music and activate Siri with the multifunction on-ear controls
A Super Fast, Extremely Compact External Hard Drive
This super-fast external SSD drive is perfect for on-the-go and offers great performance as well.
- Portable Design with Internal SSD-level Performance
- Superfast Read-Write Speeds of up to 450 MB/s
- Shock Resistant & Secure Encryption
- Compatible with PC, Mac, and Android
A Modern and Minimalist Laptop Backpack
Fitting a MacBook, iPad, and more Incase's backpack is also comfortable to well. That's a winning combination.
- Fit up to 15" MacBook Pro, iPad
- Durable 840D nylon construction
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps for optimal comfort and ergonomic support
- Padded faux-fur lined laptop compartment
A Modern, Clean, and Inexpensive Laptop Sleeve
This sleeve is an inexpensive way to protect your laptop while making it easier to pack up when on the go.
- Additional charger sleeve comes in handy
- Velcro adhesive to prevent laptop from falling out
- 3 additional pockets around the sleeve for computer accessories
An Inexpensive Way to Add Storage to Your iPhone or iPad
No Wi-Fi? No problem with the flash drive that can plug into a Mac and then directly into the Lightning port on your iPhone or iPad.
- Transfer photos/music/movies to and from your computer at up to 80 MB/s.
- Perfect to free up additional storage on your iPhone or iPad.
An Elegant Stand Designed to Elevate Your iMac
This well-made stand can lift an iMac or other display into a more comfortable viewing position.
- Lifts your screen higher (and better than a stack of books)
- Creates hidden storage for hard drives and hubs (and your wallet)
- Adjustable shelf supports your iMac from inside (and not set on top)
Connect Everything With One Cable
Harness the power of Thunderbolt to expand your MacBook's connectivity options.
- Two Thunderbolt 2 ports, to daisy chain up to 4 more Thunderbolt devices
- Built-in HDMI port
- Three USB 3.0 ports: high-power device support for iPad, SuperDrive and more
- Stand-alone USB charging: keep charging when your computer is not connected
The Smartest WiFi Scanner with Rechargeable Battery
Looking to rid your life of paper? This great scanner is completely wireless and works with a Mac and even iOS devices.
- Delivers smarter portable scanning you can take and sync anywhere – no computer required
- Stores about 1,800 pages (or 7,200 photos) before needing to sync. If additional storage is needed, insert an SD card