You’ve got your cool Apple Watch and now you’re looking to make it even cooler with some new Watch bands and accessories. The problem is that the ones Apple sells are super expensive. Luckily, we’ve curated the best third-party Apple Watch bands and accessories on the market so you can wear your watch in style without breaking the bank.
The Coolest Vintage Apple Watch Charging Stand Around
Instead of charging your watch on a boring night stand or some super expensive charging dock (cough, Apple), make your Watch look cool and interesting with this vintage dock. We're sure you'll receive endless compliments.
- View your Apple Watch display through a blast from the past
- Made from scratch-free silicone to prevent damage
- Works with all Apple Watch Series
When You Need Portable Power for Your Apple Watch and Need Something Super Compact
Being able to charge your Apple Watch up to 3x in a super compact device makes this our favorite portable on-the-go charger for those who wear an Apple Watch.
- Super compact and portable
- Built-in Apple Watch charging puck
- Solid build quality
- Supports passthrough charging so it can also be a full-time charging station
- Enough juice for three full charges
- Charges up quickly
Great Exercise Headphones With 12 Hour Battery
The Powerbeats3 Wireless earphones feature up to 12 hours of battery life, enough to last through multiple workouts all while staying stable on your ears. With Fast Fuel, a 5-minute charge gives you 1 hour of playback. They also happen to be sweat and water resistant, which mean you can go as intense as you want.
- Up to 12 hours of battery life to power through multiple workouts
- 5-minute charge gives you 1 hour of playback when battery is low
- Sweat and water resistance
Charge Your iPhone and Apple Watch 2X
The Nomad Pod Pro is a compact yet powerful 6000 mAh backup battery for iPhone and Apple Watch. It has an integrated 9" Apple Lightning cable and a cable-management and charging system for Apple Watch's magnetic charging cable.
- 6000 mah battery pack
- Built in 10" MFI certified Lightning cable
- 2x charges for iPhone and Apple Watch
- Aluminum shell
- Portable and convenient
A Beautiful, High-Quality Stainless Steel Apple Watch Band That's Half the Price of Apple's
The JUUK Stainless Steel Apple Watch Link Bracelet is a well-designed and crafted Apple Watch band that looks nearly identical to Apple's Link Bracelet at a fraction of the cost. Not only is it comfortable and built well, but it comes in both 42mm and 38mm sizes.
- Each link is made up of 2 components, offering greater flexibility
- Fits all 42mm Apple Watches, original, Series 1 and 2
- Swiss quality, perfect fit and finish
A Near 100 Percent Replica of the Real Thing
The FanTEK Silicone Sport Band for the Apple Watch is essentially a 99 percent replica of the Sport Band Apple sells for $49, except that it costs about 80 percent less. It comes in a variety of colors and is available in both 38mm and 42mm sizes. If you want to add more sport bands to your collection, there's really no need to buy Apple's Silicon Band. Save yourself the money and buy five of these for the price of one of Apple's.
- Way Cheaper than Apple's Bands
- Refined replacement for Apple Watch
- Comfortable and Durable
The Best Replica Nike Apple Watch Band
Want the Apple Watch Nike edition look without having the buy a whole new watch? This band will let you do exactly that. It's awesome and it feels great.
- Looks and feels great
- Comfortable, especially when working out
- Comes in a variety of colors and sizes
A Milanese Loop For One-Tenth the Price
The Milanese Loop for Apple Watch is easily one of the most beautiful bands that you can buy for the Apple Watch. It's simple design, use of mesh stainless steel and ease of adjustment make it a crowd favorite. The only problem is that Apple wants $149 for one of these. This band is 99 percent identical and costs so much less than you could buy 10 of these and still not match the price of one of Apple's.
- Looks identical to Apple's Milanese Loop
- Costs so much less it's not even funny
- Fits well and feels great on the wrist
- Comes in 38mm and 42mm sizes
A Great Link Bracelet Option For Much Less
Apple's Stainless Steel Link bracelet is quite possibly the most impressively built watch bands that has ever been created. The only problem is that it cost $500. It's not that it's not worth it, it's just that it's really expensive. If you want something that comes close to looking Apple's and you want to keep over $400 in your pocket, this is the band you should get.
- Elegant and comfortable
- Made of 316L Stainless Steel
- Comes in both 38mm and 42mm sizes
A Replica Woven Nylon Band For One-Third the Price
One of Apple's newer bands is the Woven Nylon Band. It's a band that is very light and very comfortable to wear, sort of like the Apple Watch Sport band. The INTENY Woven Nylon Band looks and accomplishes pretty much exactly what Apple's Nylon bands do, except that cost one-third the price. You can get them in a ton of colors and they offer a free Silicone Sports Band with you purchase. What's not to like?
- Made of high-quality comfortable and breathable nylon
- Comes with free Silicon Sport Band
A Nice Effective Way to Charge Your Apple Watch
The Orzly Compact Stand provides a simple, easy, and cheap way for you to dock your Watch without worrying about it slipping off your table or desk. It's made of a durable TPU material and it has a nice non-slip base. All you need to do is slit in your magnetic charging wire in and you're done.
- Made from a durable TPU material, with a Non-Slip Base
- Precise cut outs to hold the Apple Watch Charger and keep your cable tidy
- Easy to dock and charge the Apple Watch
Amazing Sound, Comfortable and Stable on Your Head
The Plantronics BackBeat Fit Bluetooth Headphones stay in your ears in virtually any active situation you put yourself in. Nothing jiggles around which means you can focus on your workout and forget about making sure your headphones don't fall off. It offers great on-ear controls for skipping, playing and pausing your audio and it's sweat and waterproof so you don't have to worry about these things shorting out. On top of that, it offers up to 8 hours of battery life and can be thrown on the charger for 15-minutes to get an extra hour of battery if you're in a rush.
- Comfort and superior sound quality
- On-ear controls are easy to use and basic play/pause and call buttons can be operated, even with gloves on
- Fit is solid and flexible, molding to your head comfortably
- Battery life is superb delivering up to 8 hours of battery life
- Connectivity is good with rare instances of signal drop
- A nice little voice will tell you when power is on, power is off, and how much battery life is left
A Nice, High-Quality Leather Band
This genuine leather band by Clockwork Synergy is incredibly nice, well made, and is an absolute bargain. If you’re looking for a nice leather Apple Watch band and you don't want to spend $150 to get one, consider this one at one-fifth the cost.
- An affordable option for those of us who want a nice leather band
- Instantly adds a little class