Cupertino wants us to be happier and healthier, as the Apple Watch and Apple Health shows. Third-party developers and manufacturers are also getting in on the action. Here are the best health accessories that are compatible with the iPhone. These include trackers, blood pressure monitors, scales, and much more.
Blood Pressure Monitoring Made Simple
The Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor is an FDA-approved monitor that measures your heart rate and compares it with data from the World Health Organization so that you can easily understand your body. It syncs wirelessly with your iPhone and allows you to view your history via the company's Health Mate app or through Apple's Health app. You can also use it with multiple users and you can easily share your data with doctors if you so choose.
- Measures systolic and diastolic blood pressure as well as heart rate
- Multi-user capabilities with personalized monitoring and data for each user.
- View your last measurement and overall trends with App on phone or Watch
Solve Your Sleep Without Wearing Anything
Unlike other sleep trackers that you wear on your wrist, the Beddit Sleep Tracker is designed to work where you actually sleep (your bed, duh!). The extremely thin sensors are powered by a USB plug that needs to be on at all times via a wall adapter. From there, the sensors track and record your movements, ambient noise, temperature and more and then syncs it wirelessly to your smartphone or tablet so that you can see the data. Each morning you wake up to see what your Sleep Score is and how you can improve it.
- Nothing to wear and works in any bed
- Tells you if you're a snorer
- Has a built-in alarm clock to help wake you up
Control the Air You Breath From Your iPhone
The Airmega HEPA Air Purifier 300s includes Wi-FI so you can control it from anywhere in the world using the Airmega mobile app. With Smart Mode (Auto, Sleep, Eco) and real-time air quality monitoring, you can rest assured you’ll have clean air at all times.
- This model provides coverage for 1,256 square foot space, which is ideal for small
- to medium-sized rooms.
- All Airmega models come with two Pre-filters and two Max2 Filters.
Stylish, Yet Practical
If you're looking for a lightweight, waterproof, and stylish fitness tracker, you can't do better than the Fitbit Alta HR. Just make sure you're okay with its tiny display.
- Get the power of continuous heart rate in Fitbit's slimmest design
- With heart rate, you can better measure calorie burn, and use zones (Fat Burn, Cardio, and Peak) to find the right workout intensity for your goals.
- With sleep stages powered by PurePulse heart rate, automatically track your time spent in light, deep and REM sleep and take steps toward a better night's rest.
- Seven days between charges
The Smartest, Most Accurate Thermometer
The Thermo Smart Thermometer is an accurate, simple, non-contact thermometer that allows you to track temperature readings, get reminders, and input related symptoms/medications right on your smartphone.
- 16 infrared sensors take more than 4,000 measurements to deliver the most accurate result in just 2 seconds
- Thermos avoids any contact with saliva, earwax, or other body fluids
- Syncs automatically with your smartphone and app gives an interpretation based on age, fever history and symptoms
- Touchscreen lets you assign readings to up to eight users
- Thermos is FDA Approved
Get Your Blood Pressure Reading With The Touch of a Button
QardioArm is a clinically validated, portable blood pressure monitor that provides users with a smart way to measure and track their heart health. It is easy to use, so you can effortlessly enjoy the experience: simply unwrap the device, slip the inflatable cuff around your arm and tap the START button on your smartphone or tablet.
- Clinically validated, medically accurate, smart upper arm blood pressure monitor with automatic multiple user functionality
- Easy to set up, it measures systolic and diastolic blood pressure levels and heart rate with irregular heartbeat detection
- Works wirelessly with your smartphone or tablet
- Multiple useful and unique features: triple measurement averaging, reminders, geo-tracking across locations and many more
Improve Your Health One Drop at a Time
With One Drop, you can monitor your blood with one device. Everything ties together with the One Drop app for iOS. Visit the One Drop website for subscription options.
- Sleek, compact, and seamlessly connected
- Wirelessly transmits blood glucose data via Bluetooth to the One Drop mobile app
- Includes meter, lancing device, lancets (10), test strips (100), and carry case
Improve Your Sleep, Improve Your Day
The SleepScore Max is a non-contact device that uses bio-motion sensors to measure your respiration and body movement, providing you with the most accurate sleep data available outside of a sleep lab. Through the SleepScore Max companion app, you can explore actionable steps to help improve your sleep, receive tailored recommendations for products and solutions, set individual goals, and much more.
- Shown to enhance your sleep quality in one week
- Provides personalized, science-based advice informed by the world’s top sleep experts
- Recommends validated sleep solutions
- Features highly advanced and precise SleepScore by ResMed technology
- Delivers a comprehensive sleep report to share with your doctor
- Compares your nightly rest to an ideal night for people your age and gender
An Incredibly Comprehensive Fitness Tracker That Tracks Movement and Sleep
The Fitbit Charge 2 is a great fitness wristband built for all-day, workouts and beyond. PurePulse continuous heart rate makes it easy to maximize workouts, better track calorie burn and get a snapshot of your cardio fitness level, while all-day activity and auto sleep tracking, lets you see how your whole routine adds up. Record your workouts with multi-sport modes to see real-time workout stats on screen, or rely on SmartTrack to automatically record select exercises for you. The large OLED display helps you stay connected with call, text and calendar alerts, stay active with Reminders to Move, and find moments of calm with personalized guided breathing sessions.
- See call, text & calendar notifications on the OLED display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep and wake with a silent vibrating alarm
- Use Connected GPS during run mode to see real-time stats like pace and distance
- Track all-day activity like steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes