Another case solved! With luck, that's what you're going to be proclaiming triumphantly as you play the just-released iOS puzzle game that, as it happens, is called Another Case Solved.
In Another Case Solved, which we told you about late last month, you take on the role of a Holmesian detective and try to crack the curious case of the city's candy conspiracy. You see, in a plot point reminiscent of Candy Crush Saga creator King's real-life clamp-down on the “candy” trademark, the city in which the game is set has mysteriously outlawed candy in all of its sweet shapes and sizes. Now, it's your job to uncover the bitter truth behind this candy-coated charade.If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here.
Another Case Solved offers the following sweet features:
- Create your own personalized detective and customize their look with outfits, props, and more.
- Match clues, identify suspects, track down hidden items – Another Case Solved features multiple styles of gameplay to keep detectives on their toes.
- Tons of story-driven cases to keep you hooked into this sugary sweet mystery.
- Take on minor cases in your spare time to keep yourself in business.
- Transform your humble office into a vibrant workplace with new furniture that will increase your detective skills.
- Join the Detective Club and share your progress and achievements with friends via Facebook.
Stay tuned to AppAdvice for our in-depth investigation, I mean, assessment of the game.
For more of Chillingo's recent iOS releases, see also: Sweet! Chillingo Takes On King's Candy Crush Saga With New Jelly Love Match-3 Game, The Quest iPhone Expansion, Elemental Asteroids, Launches In The App Store, and Paint The Town Red With John Woo's Bloodstroke, Out Now In The App Store.[gallery link="file" order="DESC"]