Developed by Eutechnyx, Warhammer 40,000: Storm of Vengeance is a lane defense strategy game à la Plants vs. Zombies. But as its name suggests, it's set in the grim and dark universe of Games Workshop's popular Warhammer fantasy war-game franchise. Indeed, the game “tells the story of a pivotal moment in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, during the legendary planetary conflict on Piscina IV.”If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here.
Warhammer 40,000: Storm of Vengeance boasts the following features:
- Unique compelling blend of resource management, unit construction and combat
- 50+ missions per faction
- In depth skill tree for each faction
- Powerful skills and abilities tailored for each faction
- Simultaneous cross platform multiplayer (iOS & PC).
- Exclusive dynamic soundtrack capturing the rich atmosphere of the Warhammer 40,000 universe
At launch, the game includes in-app purchases for the additional unit types Deathwing Terminator, Dreadnought, and Stormboyz & Warpath.
Following Warhammer 40,000: Storm of Vengeance, out on iOS later this year from the Warhammer universe are the turn-based strategy game Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon, the turn-based tactical combat game Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf, and the action adventure game Eisenhorn: Xenos.[gallery link="file" order="DESC"]