What is it about?
And Learn Math Facts provides a positive way for kids to improve their math skills.
App Store Description
Replace math anxiety with math positivity.
Math facts are part of our everyday lives. The more confidence you have with the facts, the less stress you will face in daily calculations.
When you're confident with math facts, it opens up every other possibility.
There's no doubt that daily practice improves learning, retention, and mastery.
Leverage learning science for math instruction:
• Studies show you mastered a math fact if you can produce an answer within 3 seconds
• Mixed operations - practicing math skills in a variable order is more effective for long term mastery
• You build mental strategies to answer math problems presented in quick succession
Play the app and see for yourself. The more you practice, the better you will get.
- Practice for 1, 2, or 3 minutes at a time
- Earn achievement medals
- Math-based game curriculum
- Aligned with common core standards
- Try it free!
Great for students practicing their math facts too - help students learn the basic facts, build fluency, and gain confidence. By the end of second grade, students should be fluent with all addition and subtraction facts. By the end of third grade, students should be fluent with facts in all four operations.
Practice these skills:
• Addition and Subtraction
• Multiplication and Division
• Squares, Cubes, and Square Roots
• Fractions and Decimals
Develop new math strategy and build your way up to more difficult challenges.
We love to hear from you!
Please send any feedback or questions to email@example.com
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and your information will be removed.