It’s officially iPhone 8 silly season. For the next few weeks, we’ll be hearing the last of the 2017 iPhone rumors ahead of an official reveal in early September. Here’s our look back at the past seven days in the world of technology.
Here’s the latest information on the 2017 iPhone lineup:
- Tired of Conflicting iPhone 8 Rumors? Remember the Aug. 15 Rule
- iPhone Supercycle Not Likely This Fall, According to Deutsche Bank
- ‘iPhone 8’ Could Come in 4 Colors, Including a Mirror Like Option
What’s next. The upcoming week should be a quiet one on the iOS 11 beta front. Expect the next wave of betas sometime during the week of July 24.
Other Tech Headlines
Here are five other tech headlines from the past week:
- Made With ARKit Previews the ‘Coolest Stuff’ Made with Apple’s New Tool
- Sprint Flex and Sprint Deals Arrive for New Smartphone Purchases
- Should You Upgrade to Apple’s iOS 11 on Your Primary Device?
- Apple Unveils 2017 Back to School Promo in the United States, Canada
- Interactive HomeKit Demonstrations Unveiled at Select Apple Retail Stores
App Store Highlights, Reviews
During the past seven days, we also published four new game reviews, including:
- Hear Puzzles Come to Life in Resynth
- Magnetism is the Key to Matches in the Puzzling Color Magnet
- Squash Space Snails as Star Vikings Forever
- Venture Forth as the Pixel Heroes in This Humorous Roguelike RPG
Back to School time is already here. Besides Apple, we point students to:
- Helpful Back to School Apps for Students and Parents
- The Best Laptop Bags
- The Best iPhone 7 Battery Case
- The Best Portable Chargers
We’ll be publishing more Back to School shopping lists in the coming days.