Just like the iPhone itself, the case you choose to cover your handset is important. Are you buying one simply for protection or is style the biggest factor? Are you a budget shopper or is money no object? Either way, here are our favorite iPhone 7 cases. Check back often for updates.
Turn Your iPhone 7 Jet Black in Two Seconds
The Jet Black iPhone is by far the phone that Apple promotes the most in their commercials. But what if you don't have one? No problem! These iPhone 7 cases, available for 7 and 7 Plus, make your phone look like a Jet Black iPhone without the worry of scratches on your actual device.
- Turns your iPhone 7 Jet Black in two seconds
- Only 0.02 inches. No bulk
- 2-year Warranty
A Well-Designed Case That Offers Good Grip Without Bulk
Many of us just want a case. We're not concerned with fancy materials, and we don't want to spend a large sum of money. If that sounds like you, is the case you should get. In fact, we think it's the best case for most poeple.
- High-grip texture design provides ultimate grip and protection
- Air cushioned corners absorb and disperse shocks away from phone
- Natural Throw buttons maintain the phone's tactile 'click' response
- Durable and ultra-light construction keeps your phone thin and protected
- Includes premium scratch-resistant screen protector film
A Beautiful, Simple Leather Case
Are you someone who loves how worn-in leather looks? If so, then you'll love Apple's Leather iPhone 7 cases. Made from specially tanned and finished European leather, these cases will definitely last for the life of your iPhone and will look even more beautiful as they age.
- Outside feels soft to the touch and develops a natural patina over time
- On the inside, a microfiber lining helps protect your iPhone
- Machined aluminum buttons match the finish of your iPhone case
Protect Your iPhone Without Sacrificing Apple's Look
You want really great protection, but you don't want to hide that Apple logo. On top of that, you want something that looks it matches your iPhone. Sounds like you? These Caseology iPhone 7 cases are exactly what you need. And yes, you can get them for the iPhone 7 Plus too.
- A transparent case with a color-matched bumper
- Slim build and comfortable texture make this case easy to hold
- Acrylic and polycarbonate pair up for double the drop protection
An iPhone Case with a Fuzzy Suede-Like Material
If you want something that's incredibly unique and you're willing to spend a few extra bucks to have it, then check out this awesome case from Hard Graft.
- Super cool looking and different
- Fully lined with soft microfibre
- Easy access to all buttons and ports
- Available for iPhone 7 or 7 Plus
Incorporates Hardware and Software in Ways Other Cases Can't
Never feel like you're going to run out of battery again with the Smart Battery Case, courtesy of the mothership, Apple. It's currently available only for iPhone 7, not iPhone 7 Plus.
- Charge your iPhone and battery case simultaneously for increased Talk time up to 26 hours, internet use up to 22 hours
- Intelligent battery status is displayed on the iPhone lock screen and in notification center
The Thinnest iPhone 7 Case
Sometimes, your iPhone just wants to be naked. For those times, consider one of these inexpensive, ultra-thin cases which will protect your iPhone from minor falls and scraps while being virtually invisible.
- Thinnest case you can buy at 0.35mm
- Matte texture for easier grip which helps decrease the chance of you dropping your iPhone
- Precise cutouts for speakers, charging ports and buttons making it feel like you don't have a case on it at all
An Ultra-Slim and Lightweight Case That Offers Good Protection
If you want a super thin case, but don't want to go the ultra-thin route, this case is the next step up, offering a slim and light profile with some added protection.
- Keeps your iPhone looking good
- Has a raised lip to protect your display from face-first drops
- Comes in a variety of colors
Dual-Layer Protection Provides Serious Protection Against Drops and Rough Use
Some of us need a case to help protect our phone from super rough environments. That rough environment might your job or maybe from your kids. If that sounds like you, consider Spigen's Tough Armor Case.
- Pocket-friendly with extreme, dual layer protection
- Mil-Grade Protection with Air-Cushion Technology for all corners
- Raised lips for extra protection of screen and camera
- Offers extra grip for an otherwise slippery phone
A Simple Plastic, Hard-Back Case with Various Cool Patterns
Sometimes you just want to stand out and be different. Instead of getting a case that looks like everyone else, consider this marble-looking case that is both minimal and cool-looking at the same time.
- Stylish and cool
- Easy to install, just snap on to your device
A Folio With Style
You love your iPhone, but you hate your wallet. Why not combine the two? If this sounds like you, consider these iPhone 7 cases from Nomad. Made from beautiful leather that feels great and ages beautiful, you truly can't go wrong with these cases.
- Vegetable tanned leather
- With time, develops its unique style
- Available for iPhone 7/iPhone 7 Plus only
A Nonsense Gripper Case
If you're the type of person with slippery hands, this is definitely the case for you. Grip it and never drop your handset again.
- No-slip grip
- Raised rubber ridged
- Passed a 10-ft drop test
Beautiful on Both Sides
You want a case and money is no object. Plus you want something nobody else has. Look no further than CalypsoCrystal's iPhone 7 cases. Finely crafted in Europe, CalypsoCrystal products are made to last for many years to come and also meant to be seen.
- Highly-crafted, European design
- Unique look
- Italian leather
A Solid Case With Natural Personality
The iPhone is arguably the most well-known modern devices around the world. Trees have been around for almost as long as Earth itself. These iPhone 7 cases combine the two in perfect harmony.
- Natural beauty
- Solid and durable
- Made in a Portland, Oregon wood shop to order